Chapter 24

I couldn't resist updating bc you guys are cute and ily all

- Dani

=~*~=

Penny's POV

Our house was filled with disappointment and broken hearts.

It was like this when dad left, but there were more broken hearts. I didn't expect to have this feeling anymore.

Maybe I expected that life will only have 1 bad major event. And then the rest are just...accidents or things that could be forgiven.

Yes, this could be forgiven as well. But in this situation, it's going to take a liiiiitle bit longer.

My mom didn't make lunch that day. She stayed in her room, thinking.

I stayed in the kitchen, not daring to go into my room. Mainly because I would have to pass Teresa's room, and if I even looked at her door, I would feel the guiltiness kick in.

I realized that if I never met Marina, none of this would've happened. Teresa wouldn't have gotten Louis' number, and I wouldn't have had to deal with all the fans.

Honestly, what even made Marina think I was different from her other fans? I'm literally the same. I come from a regular family. And she could've have chosen an older fan who was in their 20s or something, so that they can mingle over what people their age talk about.

But no, she chose the 13 year old girl with copper hair.

I heard my phone make a "ding" sound. A notification.

I ran to grab it and I saw that it was a twitter notification. Yes, I do have twitter.

@marinasdiamonds-

Have you heard the new single yet? If you haven't, Its up on YouTube. Hope you like it bitches like it ;)

Ok. Ok. Ok.

She had a new song released? And I didn't hear it yet?

I immediately got off twitter and clicked on YouTube. I found her new song, and clicked on it. Then, I waited for the song to begin.

=~<>~=

Marina's POV

Ok yes. I did keep in contact with Patricia. I needed to know what Penny has been up to, and I'm not saying that in a stalker-ish way.

"What has she been doing for the past weeks?" I asked Patricia through the phone. Yes, we exchanged phone numbers too.

"I don't know, I don't live with her," she laughed. Oh right.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I said into the phone.

"You guys are really good friends aren't you?" Patricia asked me.

I didn't say anything for a second. "Well, we were really good friends," I told her.

I heard Patricia make an "ohhh" sound. And she probably realized that Penny was the mystery girl that I've been hanging out with.

"Marina, you need to go to her," Patricia said. I laughed. That sentence sounded as if Penny and I were lovers who broke up.

"Yeah I should. Except...I don't think I should," I told her.

"Why?" Patricia asked.

"It wouldn't be good for her. She hates fame. I know she wouldn't like to be thrown into it again," I told Patricia.

"Oh," was all Patricia said. "Well I have to go now. Nice talking with you,"

"Nice talking with you too. Bye," I replied to her, and hung up.

Well, i know that Penny wouldn't want to be thrown into the media again, but there had to be some where for me to "reach her" or At least contact her.

And then I Realized that I had a new manager. I quickly dialed Lucy's number.

"Marina? Hi!" Lucy said cheerfully. That's one of my favorite things about Lucy. She was happy to talk with her clients.

"Hey, I need to ask you something really quickly," I told her.

"Uhmm sure go ahead, what is it?" She asked.

I thought about what I was going to say.

"Would you allow me to meet up with someone?"

______________________

did ya guys see what I did there in the end :) well that's if you remember chapter 18

Sorry for the really short chapter , im rly tired but I just had to update for u guys

And also, don't forget to follow my single account @logicallyincorrect

K thanks byyye

Ily all

:)

- dani