Chapter 1 - First Day

Caitlin’s POV

“Caitlin get up, you don’t want to be late on your first day of school right?” Mom is always like this even though it’s not the first day of school she always wants me to get up so early even though my school is few blocks away from my house.

“Alright mom” I said softly.

“Okay see you downstairs.” She walks away and I started to go to the bathroom.

My face is a mess I don’t want to look like this in front of my new classmates. Oh I didn’t tell you I’m a transferee so I’m so nervous, what if I didn’t make friends today? What if they hate me? What if.. Ugh too many questions are running through my mind.  I open the shower and started taking a bath.

I walk to my closet and I started picking my clothes. Hmm what should I wear?  I pick up my gray shirt with “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON” print and my skinny jeans. I comb my hair and I put some clip on it. I wear my bullet necklace and grab my shoulder bag.

“Well I think I’m ready now good luck to me” I whispered to myself and I bite my bullet. I always bite my bullet necklace when I’m nervous or something, it makes me feel better.

I went downstairs and I saw mom cooking some pancakes. I sit behind Spencer, my little brother who is currently watching his favorite cartoon Tom and Jerry. Well he is just six years old so what do you expect. I eat my pancakes and after that I said goodbye to my mom and Spencer.

I went outside and I saw the school bus. When I’m inside the school bus I can feel people are staring at me. Maybe because I'm new here and they don't know me. I tried to find a seat and I choose to sit at the back.

Were here, I can feel my heart beat, Yes I'm really nervous. I check my schedule and my first class is math. I went to my locker and I put some of my books. Time check 7:05 am hmm I have 15 minutes left for me to find my room. While I’m looking for my room I saw some girls screaming and whispering to each other like

“Oh my god! He’s so hot!” “Do I look beautiful? I wish he can notice me” And I was like, what the hell is happening? Then suddenly a girl shouted, “HE’S HEREEE GREYSON CHANCE!” And all the girls are now going crazy.

Who is Greyson Chance? Is he a celebrity or something? I looked at the time and it was 7:15 I need to hurry I don’t want to be late on the first day of class. I run through the hallway and I leave those crazy girls but then..

BOOM!

I bumped someone, my books are now scattered on the ground I didn’t look at the guy I bumped in, and I pick up all my books. But then I realized the screaming and shouting girls are looking at me and there was a silence, a total silence. I look at them like, one by one and all I saw were blank faces. I stood up and I saw a tall guy, he has brown hair and hazel brown eyes and he’s in front of me and there are two guys behind him. I was about to say sorry but then a girl shouted.

“OMFG How dare you not to say sorry to Mr. Greyson Chance!” I looked at her then I looked at the guy, so he is Greyson Chance? He’s looking at me straight to my eyes then he spoke

“Yeah how dare you.” Ohmygod he’s mad at me!

“I’m in a hurry cause I’m going to be late in my class I’m sorry I’m really sorry I need to go!” Whoa I said that so fast. Then I ran but then he grabbed my arm and I faced him again,

“You’re new here don’t you?” he said.

“Ye-yes.” Uh oh I’m getting nervous. I saw him looking at my bullet necklace and then I noticed that he’s wearing a bullet necklace too!

“I see.” He said.

“I really really need to go I’m so sorry.” He slowly removed his hand from my arm it hurts huh and I ran away. I can feel that the other students are still looking at me but I didn’t mind them I’m late you know!

After what happened I saw my classroom. I went inside and they are looking at me again. I saw some familiar faces and I know that they are the ones I saw earlier. The teacher saw me, she smiled at me.

“Are you the new student?” she said.

“Yes Ma’am.” I nodded and smiled.

“Well then, go introduce yourself to them now” she said smiling.

“Okay.” I’ll introduce myself in front of the class, I can feel my body shaking I’m really really nervous now. I can see some girls smiling, some are whispering to each other like

“She’s the girl earlier right?” I can also see girls who are glaring at me. I was like.. what did I do?! But then when I’m about to introduce myself I saw this guy, the one I bumped earlier! What is his name again? Hmm.. yeah Greyson.. Greyson Chance.

:O WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOL. I'M A NEW WRITER HERE IN WATTPAD BUT THIS IS MY SECOND STORY AND I DIDN'T FINISH MY FIRST STORY SO YEAH. xD :) COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK! ;)