Chapter 33 - Stop Pissing Me Off!

SORRY GUYS FOR LATE UPDATES! I TOLD YOU THAT SCHOOL (here in my country) STARTED SO I'M BUSY AND I DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE. SO I GUESS I'LL UPDATE EVERY WEEKENDS OR I'LL TRY TO UPDATE WHE WEDNESDAYS. xD HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. <3 THANKS!

(BTW I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS NOT WORTH IT FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT!)

AND PLEASE READ THE STORY OF MY FRIEND @yelapotato (I'LL BE POSTING THE LINK ON THE COMMENT BOX) <3

DEDICATED TO @SparkleGreyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked down and he bit his lip. Seriously, since we got here he didn't even bother to tell me what really happened. Yeah I know he said that he don't remember everything, but he might be sleepy or something that time so he didn't had a chance to tell me the whole story. Well it's time to explain Chance.

I gave him a smirk and he was just there, standing beside me, looking down the floor. Oh is he embarrassed? But the question is, is there something to be embarrassed?

Crap.

Yes there is! If you just know what I feel that time until now! I would litterally kill you!

I stepped on his foot because I was so damn mad and irratated! He shouted and he asked me why did I do that

"Oh if I could just tell you what you did..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Hmm? Nothing." I rolled my eyes.

We helped Uncle Herbert to wash the dishes first. But I'm still mad at him okay?

Before I ask him again, Uncle Herbert called us. So we went near him and he said,

"Since you are my visitors, you two should sleep upstairs tonight" He smiled.

"Oh no, it's okay we can sleep in the couch" I smiled.

"No no no. Here take these clothes that was given by Greyson's mom."

"Hmm.. kay." Greyson and I said.

We both look back at him and we went upstairs and in both shock, we only saw one room. We both look at each other in a confuse face. We ran downstairs quickly, and I asked Uncle Herbert,

"Umm.. but there's only one room upstairs.."

"Oh was that a problem?!" He chuckled.

"YES" We both whined.

He stood up from the couch and he went upstairs. "Come on, follow me." We followed him with confuse faces. We saw him inside the room, he opened the dor and he pointed the bed.

"Problem solved?" He asked.

He put some pillows in the middle of the bed. Hmm that's a great idea but I think that won't work.

"You two should sleep now, goodnight!" He smiled, he went down and he closed the door.

Silence filled the air, okay this is awkward..

"So...?" Greyson asked.Then he looked at me. Shit I can't look back.

He lay down the bed and he smiled at me. I sat on the bed beside him.

"Don't you think this is not a good idea? I asked.

"No it's not, except if you're thinking of something." My eyes get wider and I look at him and he was smirking! I slap him so hard in his arm! You deserve that perv!