Chapter 36 - This Is Love

Sorry for the delay </3 And if you see some typos sorry I haven't checked it yet soooo sorry about that but i'll just edit this some other time <3

DEDICATED TO @GMCsLittleAsianGirl

*Fast forward on the day of their date xD*

I was leaning forward to meet Caitlim's lips. She closed her eyes, and before I close my eyes too, I saw her smiling. I cupped her chheks and I continued leaning my head to her and then...

Bam! I bumped my head in my nightstand! What? I'm just dreaming?! Aww! Now I'm dreaming about weird things the past few days because I'm so nervous about asking her out on a date! Ugh! I stood up from my bed and I went to my mirror. I stared at myself for a couple of minutes. I asked myself, am I ready? 

My phone rang and I saw Caitlin calling! I grab my phone and I tapped the answer button.

"Hey! So... later?" She asked,

Wait what did she mean?! Did she already know that we have a date? How? "So it's okay to you to go out on a da--" 

"Should we bring some foods to Uncle Herbert's house?" She cutted me off. So she's talking about Uncle Herbert. Yeah I forgot we'll be visiting him this weekend.

"Oh. Up to you..."  I said. 

"Well okay. So I will go to your house or you'll go here?"

"Oh. Up to you..." 

"Will you stop saying up to you?!" She shouted on the phone. It made me jump a little because of the volume of her voice. but anyways she's right. What's happening to you Greyson?

"I'm sorry. I'm just..."

"Naah I'm sorry too. I'm just excited! Ahhhhh!" She said happily. She was mad then now she's happy? Girls. 

"Okay instead of hearing up to you from you, I'll just go in there right.... now. Ane oh I'm bringing Spencer!

"Wait!" Hangs up.

I laid down on my bed and I closed my eyes. Should I still ask her? Or not? I'm messed up. Before I could decide, my sister Alexa just slammed my door. She went besidw me and I asked her "What?" but she just answered me a wide grin on her face.

"I heard that Caitlin's coming today!" 

"Where did you knew that? Did you heard us talking? Huh?"

"Mom told me. So you two talked awhile ago huh. Ayieeeeeee." Then she gave me that annoying crappy smile ever.

I just rolled my eyes at her but she kept pushing playfully. "Hey get dressed now she might be here any minute now." 

I stood up lazyly and I went to the bathroom. I took a bath and after that I wrapped my towel on my waist. I went out the bath room and I saw Alexa on my room. I covered my body and I said, 

"Whaaa? What are you dooing here?! Get out!" I said shyly.

"Naaah it's not new to me. Don't be shy it's okay it's not like I haven't seen what you have down there." She winked. 

"Alexaaaaaaaaaa!!!" I whined. She was there laughing histerically. I went to my closet but then she stopped me. 

"You don't need to go there here are your clothes." She said while crossing her arms. He laid some ofmy clothes on my bed. 

"So what's that?" I asked. 

"I pick some of your clothes that looks good on you so.. I think this one suits you " She handed me a polo shirt.