Chapter 24 - Doing it for a reason

DEDICATED TO @WonderfulCHANCE MY FRESH BIRD AND GRAHAM xD LOL. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, SORRY :< DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE IF I CAN OKAY? <3 DEDICATIONS? JUST COMMENT! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Thursday Afternoon*

I was laying down on my bed reading. It’s been a week since me and Greyson are not that talking or hanging along. Because he’s always with Amber Amber and always Amber. I heard a knock from the door. I said “Come in.” and Spencer opened the door. He sat down on my bed with a sad face.

“Can you play with me?” He pouted.

“I’m tired Spencer, just play with your toys..”

He went beside me and he hugged me. What’s his problem?

“I miss you, and I miss Greyson..” He said in a sad voice.

I felt sad when he said he misses Greyson. Even him misses Greyson. Even? Yeah no lies.. I miss him too. I patted his back and I said that sure we can play. I didn’t get close to Spencer again since the day that Greyson and I are not talking. I grab my pillow and I hit Spencer with it.

“Ouch! Why did you do that?” He whined.

“You said you want to play? So uhm.. pillow fight?”

He smiled cheekily and he grab a pillow too. We played and played until I fell from my bed. He laughed at me and he said.

“HA! I won!” Then he stick his tongue out. 

I laughed and I throw my pillow to him. My phone rang and he gave it to me.

“Here, I’ll just go down and I’ll help mom to prepare dinner! Bye!”  He said and he went downstairs.

I look at my phone and I saw Hayley calling. I answered it and I placed my phone in my ear.

“Hello?” I said.

*sniff* *sniff* “Caitlin..”

“Hayley are you crying?! Why?!”

“Uhm. Greyson..” She said

“What about Greyson?!”

“Remember? I invited Amber in my birthday this coming Saturday right? Then..”

“Then what?!”

“I think she knew that you should have a partner in my party.. so..”

“So?!” I’m getting nervous on what she’s saying, I can feel something wrong.

“Greyson called me and he told me that Amber wants him to be his partner, he said sorry, because he’ll not be my partner on my birthday because Amber wants him, I have no choice so yeah..” She cried.

“Oh my god! He did that?! How dare him!”

“Calm down it’s okay… he said that he’ll still sing to my birthday..”

“No! That’s not okay! You told him first that he’ll be your partner but! I’ll call you later okay?! I need to talk to that guy!”

“Caitlin no---!” *hangs up*

I was so pissed when I knew that Greyson told her that! Seriously what did Amber did to that guy?! Why is he acting like that?! I dialed Greyson’s number. I took him a long time before he answered my call!

“Oh.. Hey Caitlin..”

“Why did you do that?!” 

“Do what?!”