Chapter 8 - How can I handle this?

HEYYYAAA! RANDOM DEDICATION AGAIN :D I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO *DRUM ROLL PLEASE* @SuLoveStitch YAY! SO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND KEEP READING GUYS! ;)

Caitlin's POV

It’s Saturdaaaaaaaaaaay! You know what it is?! Black and Yellow Back and Yellow! K. Joke. I’M HANGING OUT WITH ANDREEEEEEEW! Yay! I’m so excited!

“Hey! What time will you pick me up? :)” I texted Andrew.

“9:30 AM :)”

“Okay #excited :)”

“See you later ;)”

I went downstairs and I left my phone on my bed. I ate breakfast and I asked permission to mom and she said yes! She handed me money and I went back to my room to get fixed.

I pick up my phone and I have one message. I thought its Andrew but no, it’s Greyson.

“Hey! Call me! This is important!”

I immediately dialed his number and I called him.

“Hey!”

“Hey Caitlin! Do you remember our project?!”

“You mean our science project?”

“Yes. Excatly.”

“So what about it?!”

“We need to buy the materials! So come on let’s go to the mall to buy some materials!”

I didn’t talk for a while. Yes. I forgot we need our materials! But how? I’m going out with Andrew today!

“Umm yeah sure but I have a problem..”

“Me too..”

“Okay what’s your problem first?”

“I didn’t know that I said yes to Hayley, She asked me if we could hang out this Saturday and I said yes..”

“EH?! Me too I’m going out with Andrew today!”                                

Greyson’s POV

“..I’m going out with Andrew today..” What? They’re going out? But why?! They will have a date?!

“Uh-oh” I answered.

“Can we move it next Saturday?”

“No we can’t remember our teacher said that we need to present our materials to her this week!”

“Oh yeah I forgot!”

“Maybe we can go out with them? What do you think?”

Caitlin’s POV

Eh? Going out with them? I thought this day will be I and Andrew’s moment! How can I handle this?! Ugh! But this is for my grades too. I can’t say no.

“Uhh yeah sure..”

“Okay let me pick you up.”

“No no let’s just meet in the mall okay?”

“If you say so.. Okay bye.”

“Bye.” 

I took a bath and I wore my blue with white dress and I put my jacket on ((it’s like a loose jacket lol. Idk what it’s called xD))  I wore my bullet necklace and I grab my shoulder bag.

“Caitlin someone’s looking for you!” Mom shouted.

I went downstairs and I saw Andrew. He’s wearing a black polo and pants. Wow our clothes are match!

“You look pretty!” He told me while smiling.

“Oh thanks! You look good too!”

“So? Come on?”

“Yeah sure! But can we meet Greyson and Hayley later at the mall? Cause I forgot that we need to buy our materials for our science project”

“Alright” He said and we went to the mall.

We saw Hayley and Greyson. Hayley is wearing a pink tank top and shorts, she looks so gorgeous as always. I wave my hand so they can see us. We went towards them and Hayley reaches her arms to me for a hug.

“So you’re in a date too?” Andrew asked.

I can see that Hayley is blushing.

“Uhh.. not really just a friendly date?” Greyson said while scratching the back of his neck.

“So since were both in a friendly date let’s just hang out with each other!” Hayley said happily.

“NO!” Andrew and I both shouted.

“Okay okay calm down that’s just my suggestion.”

“Uhh.. sorry, not that I don’t want to be with you okay. Don’t get me wrong.” I said trying to explain. Well I just really want to be with Andrew.

“But I think that a great idea since were all friends right?” Greyson said.

Andrew and I both look to each other, trying to talk using our eyes. We just agreed to them. We went to a restaurant and while were eating I notice that Andrew and Greyson are looking at me. I look at Andrew and I smiled to him. I look at Greyson but he look away and he look at Hayley who is currently talking right now. She’s very talkative she always has a story to tell.  When we’re finished we just talk about the things about our lives, some are about in school.

“Umm Hayley, Andrew can Caitlin and I excuse ourselves for a while? We’ll just buy the materials we need.” Greyson said.

“Can we join too?” Hayley asked.

“No it’s alright it will not take us too long. You can just stay here.” Greyson said.

“Okay. Go on now. Time is running.”  Hayley smiled.

I stood up from my chair and we both walked away from them.

“So? What things should we buy?” I asked.

“We’ll need cardboard, colored papers, paint….”

“Oh okay”

While we’re walking ‘awkwardness’ filled the air. He’s not talking that much today and he’s not looking at me too whenever I’m talking to him, and that’s annoying. I noticed that since we got here in the mall? Hmm something like that.

We looked for materials that we can use.

“Hey Greyson! What do you think? This? Or this one?” I asked.

“Up to you..” He said not still looking to me

“Do we need these?” I asked

“Just buy what you want..”

I can’t take it anymore this kind of coldness is annoying me. So I asked him. I walked up to him I crossed my arms and I said.

“What’s your problem? Why are you acting like that and why are you not looking to me whenever I’m talking to you?”

“Uhh.. it’s just that..”

UH OH! IT'S JUST THAT WHAT? CLIFF HANGER ;) HAHAHAHA :D AND GREYSON IS HAYLEY IS ON A FRIENDLY DATE? :O WHAT WOULD THAT MEAN? STAY TUNED! HAHA :D