Chapter 19 - "home is you're with me"

LET’S FASTFORWARD TO THE DAY WHERE THEY’LL HANG OR LET ME SAY A DATE? ;) *cough* *cough* 

BTW I JUST REALIZED THAT GREYSON TWEETED THIS

"look what i found in the attic. brought back a lot of memories (: #whereitallstarted pic.twitter.com/Akh3KZB8y0"  

ASDFGHJKL!! '#whereitallstarted' OMG. SORRY FOR BEING EXAGGERATED :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin's POV

I was walking around the park when I saw this sign “FREE ICE CREAMS THIS HOLIDAY!” I saw a bunch of people falling in line. I ran as fast as I can through the line. I was waiting for like 10 minutes, but it’s alright I know that I’m wasting my time for something worth it. They said that you can scoop many ice creams as you want. It made me feel so excited when I heard that. Now it’s my turn, they gave me a big paper cup and I started scooping my favorite flavors, strawberry, chocolate everything! I said thank you and I made my way to a bench.

I sat on the bench and I scoop a big piece of my ice cream I opened my mouth but suddenly..

“HEY WAKE UP!” Spencer said while shaking my body.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw him standing while crossing his arms. Why did he wake me up?! In fact I can sleep the whole day because we don’t have classes! 

“WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP? DID YOU KNOW THAT I’M IN THE MIDDLE OF TASTING MY FREE ICE CREAM BUT YOU! UGH!” I whined.

I shake my head and I covered my face with my pillow I closed my eyes and I tried to sleep again, who knows? Maybe I’ll get back to my dream again.

“Don’t sleep lazy butt! Wake up! Don’t ya remember you have a date today!”

I sat down and I knitted my eyebrows date? What date?

“Date?” I said in a confuse look.

“Your date with buddy!” He pouted.

“Buddy?” I whispered while processing it to my mind. Oh Baby Grey! Wait how did he know?!

“How did you know that?!”

“He called for like 3 times on your phone and I answered the last one so yeah we talked.” He grinned.

I ask him why did he answer his call. But he just smiled and he went down. I sighed and I checked my phone 1:00 o’clock. I really woke up late huh. I went to the bathroom and I took a shower. After that I fixed myself and I grabbed my “Never Let Me Go” dvd. I put it in my bag and I went down to eat my breakfast, or should I say lunch? Yeah.

I finished eating and I look at the time, hmm 2:30 I said goodbye to mom and I texted Greyson. 

Me: I’m on my way to your house.

Greyson: Great! Take care! ;)

***

 (you can play the video in this part xD)

His mom opened the door. She greeted me and I greeted back. She asked me if I’m Caitlin and I said yes. She smiled and she said that I’m so beautiful. I blushed a little and smiled, I asked where Greyson is and she said he’s upstairs, she pointed Greyson’s room and I thank her.

I knocked three times before he opened the door. He smiled and he let me in. 

And then he locked the door.

:P Joke. (P.S. He didn’t okay xD)

“Your mom is very kind.” I smiled.

“How did you know?”