Chapter 2 - Having a crush

Where should I start? Yes yes of course I should say my name first then my age and then my..

“Miss, please introduce yourself now” the teacher said.

“Oh sorry!” I took a deep breath then..

“Hello, I’m Caitlin Harris turning 15 this October and I’m from Brent Middle School and uhm..” What else should I say? Gosh! This is so embarrassing! Then a guy raises his hand. Hmm I think he’s the guy behind Greyson earlier.

“Do you want to ask something Mr. Garfield?” the teacher said.

“Um do you have any boyfriend?” he said smiling. OMG! He’s so cute when he is smiling

“Looks like someone is having a crush on our new student huh.” The teacher is teasing him haha.

“Um hi?” He looked at me and he’s waving his hands in front of my face. Gosh I’m lost in my thoughts again

“A-ah no I don’t have any.”

“Oh.. good.” He whispered but well enough for me to hear.

Whoa why did he even ask that question oh I knew it I’m so gorgeous! Hahahaha kidding!

“So you may sit beside Mr. Garfield and Ms. Parker” I sit beside them and they are both reaching their hand to me for a handshake. I give my other hand to Ms. Parker who looks a cool girl and my other hand to Mr. Garfield. So it would be fair to them right?

“HIiiiiii I’m Alliah Parker!” She said happily.

“And I’m Andrew, Andrew Garfield” then he wink at me! I think I have a new crush! Uh-oh!

“HI! You’re so lucky Greyson talked to you earlier! I’m so jealous!” She said pouting.

“Oh don’t be and why are you even jealous? Are you his girlfriend? Sorry! I didn’t mean to!” I said worriedly.

“Shhh no I’m not! How can he be my boyfriend he’s the most popular guy in this school so it’s so impossible that he’ll notice me.” I can see that she’s sad.

“Oh that’s why almost all of the girls are screaming and going crazy when he walked on the hallway.”

“Of course he’s so handsome and hot! Can’t you see that?!”

 “Uh yes.” I don’t want to disappoint her because she really looks that she wants me to say yes. Well he looks like a normal guy for me and he looks so arrogant and a bully why would I like him Andrew is even better. Huh? What? I just called Andrew is even better?! No no no! Speaking of Andrew he really looks adorable oh em geee.

Hours passed Alliah and her friend Michelle show me the way to the canteen. They also show the way to the other rooms and to the library.

“So you’re the lucky girl earlier right?” Michelle said.

“I guess?”

“Why do you even consider me as lucky? He just talked to me and grabbed my arm because he’s mad so it’s normal?” I said a little bit annoyed.

“What?! You call that normal?! That’s not even normal!” Alliah said. Whoa she really looks obsessed to that guy huh.

“There she goes again being head over heels for Greyson sorry about my friend huh” Michelle said.

“Oh it’s alright.”

I saw Andrew, Greyson and the other guy walking and finding for a seat and then I realized that there are three vacant seats in our table. Oh no! I know that Alliah will let them seat here of course because of Greyson! No please no I don’t want to eat with them because of what happened earlier. But then guy patted my shoulder and when I look up to him I saw Andrew smiling. Here I go again falling for this guy.