Chapter 10 - Just don't mention it

RANDOM DEDICATIONNNN! AGAIN. I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @IvyMarsula :) THAT'S ALL. HERE'S CHAPTER 10! :)

Greyson’s POV

I and Hayley went home. While were walking she didn’t stop talking this girl is really talkative. She noticed me that I’m not listening to her.

“So what can you say about that?” She smiled.

“Uh? What did you say again?”

“You’re not listening don’t ya?” She said with a faint smile.

“Look, I’m sorry okay I’m just thinking about things” I faked smiled.

“Things? Or someone?”

“Huh? Of course not I’m thinking about our project”

“Hmm.. kay”

I just can’t help thinking about what I’ve said earlier. She got me! How can I talk to her without awkwardness? I need to say sorry.

When I got home I’m thinking how will I start my message.

“Um hey how’s your foot? Feeling better now? J Sorry bout what I said”

No. no. I look so worried.

“When will we start our science project? And I I’m sorry about what I’ve said earlier.”

Still no.

”I just wanted to say sorry on what I’ve said. I didn’t mean to but it just came out of my mouth”

*Sent.*

Caitlin’s POV

*Beep* *Beep*

I heard my phone rang. I get it from my bag and it was Greyson.

”I just wanted to say sorry on what I’ve said. I didn’t mean to but it just came out of my mouth”

“You look beautiful today okay?!”

Ugh. I remember what he said to me again! Dude I’m trying to forget that but he brought up the topic again.

“Just don’t mention it okay!”

“Uhh I’m sorry.”

“Sorry too. And I think we need to do our project so any dates?”

“How about monday afternoon?”

“My house?”

“Sure.”

“Okay great. Bye. Goodnight.”

I changed my clothes and I lay down on my bed. But my phone rang again. But I’m so tired and I’m too lazy to get my phone so I didn’t mind it and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up late. I was so tired last night. (don’t be green! xD) I grabbed my phone from  my table and I saw one message. It’s Andrew.

“Hey! Thanks for this day! :) Too bad I didn’t have the chance to be alone with you.. :(”

Alone with me? I can feel my cheeks burning up! Ugh! I texted him.

“Welcome, and thank you too! :) Yeah too bad we didn’t have a chance to be with each other.”

“So you want us to be alone too? ;)”

WHAAAAAAAAAT? WHAT DID I JUST SAID?! :O I’M DEAD NOW.

“Huh? Ah. No that’s not what you think. I mean we didn’t have the chance to know more about each other. Hehe :)”

“Ohhkay :)”

After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast I saw mom and Spencer watching tv. I sit on the chair and mom walked towards me.

“How was your date with Andrew?” She said.

I almost  spit out my water. A date?!

“What mom? A DATE?!” I said.

“Then what do you call that? You two are going out with each other.”

“But it’s not only the two of us. We’re with our two friends too.”

“So you mean double date?” She smirked.

“MOM!” I whined

“Just kidding! Go finish your breakfast!” She said and she went back to Spencer.

2:00 p.m.

Ugh I’m so bored I’ve been watching the tv for hours. I think I should go out.

I asked mom if I could go to the park for a walk then she agreed, she told me to bring my puppy Miley, a black Labrador. I walk through the park and I sit on a bench. There are many people in the park today. There were little kids playing, there were grand parents sitting and also there were couples. I stood up from my seat and I went to a tree. A tree that saw our love and the sweet things. It is a tall and big tree. This is the place where it all happened. My eyes is getting blurry because of my tears. I can’t hold it. I remembered what happened.

I wipe off my tears and I turn around. Oh wait! Miley! Shit. I forgot her! I went back to the bench where I sit earlier but she’s not there. I shouted her name wishing that she could hear me but no. I try to ask some of the people in the park. But they said they didn’t saw any dog. I went back to the bench and I sit there. If mom knows this I’m dead. I took a deep breath and I leaned on the bench. But then I heard a barking sound I look at my right side then I saw Miley running towards me.

“Hey where have you been? I’m sorry if I forgot to hold you.” Then I hugged her.

Suddenly a guy walked towards me then he said..

“So that dog is yours? I’m eating hotdogs then I saw her walking towards me and begging for food.” He chuckled.

I look at the guy and guess who?

It’s Greyson..

He sit beside me and I put down Miley.

“Thanks! And if it wasn’t because of you my mom will kill me later.” I giggled.

“No problem” Then he smiled.

No lies. His smile, his eyes, for short his handsome face is killing me.

“So in your house tomorrow okay?”

“U-hh--- ye--a” I said.

“Okay good bye I’ll go home now” He said.

“Oh sure.. me too bye” I smiled.

“Oh wait would you like if l’ll walk you home?” He smiled.

What. Did. He. Just. Said?! OMG.

“Ah—no, no I’m alright no need” I smiled.

“I insist.” He smiled AGAIN.

“If you say so..”

He’s talking too much. I didn’t expect that he’ll be like this too. But you know he’s smiling the whole time. What’s his problem? I’d never seen him like this before.

HEYYAAAAA! WHAT'S WITH THE TREE? "A tree that saw our love and the sweet things." UH-OH! ;) TOO MANY REVALATIONS WILL HAPPENED I THE NEXT CHAPTERS! THAT'S CHAPTER 10 GUYS! SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT! KEEP READING :)