Chapter 31 - Hot Chocolate, A Peaceful Scene

GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! SCHOOL CAME SO EARLY IN HERE, AND YEAH I MIGHT NOT BE UPDATING THAT FAST UNLIKE BEFORE, SO SORRY FOR THAT! BUT PROMISE, I'LL UPDATE IF I CAN, WELL IT;'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT ME TO xD

DEDICATED TO @JashrahClareManeja xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First button,

Second button,

Third button,

Fourth button, oh.. don’t look Caitlin. Don’t look! Yes I’m not looking.

Fifth button, oh nice ceiling.

Sixth! Whoo the last one! But, ermm. I slowly took off his shirt, still not looking cause, I don’t know. I lift up his body to remove his shirt but I accidentally pushed myself into him because he’s so heavy. My face is few inches away from his. The kiss earlier. Ugh! He’s just drunk that’s why he did that yes he is! Nothing more! Nothing less! 

Before I put his shirt on, I wiped off a small wet towel on his body. Hey no malice! When I wipe the towel down to his hands, he suddenly grip my hand so hard. And then he put it above his chest. 

Oh-my-god-Greyson-Chance-what-the-hell-are-you-doing?! I tried to pull my hand away from his but his grip is getting tighter all the time. So what do I do now? I‘m getting sleepy too, I can’t change his clothes now because of my hand, so I just covered him with a thick blanket. I rested my head on top of his tummy, and I fell asleep. 

***

I woke up, and I saw myself sleeping on top of his tummy. I slowly move my head upwards and I saw Greyson’s face and he’s smirking at me! I realized that my hand is still on top of his chest. I quickly pulled my hand from his hands. He chukled and he looked at me again.

“What!?” I said annoyingly.

But still no answer from him, he’s just there laughing at me. This needs to stop! He’s annoying me!

“What happened last night? What did you do? Why are you in a club with Amber? And lastly, why are you drunk?!” I said while crossing my arms and raising my left eyebrow.

He’s face turned into a confuse face. He scratched the back of his head and then he sat down on the couch.

“What? Really?” He asked.

“Yes! You are so drunk! What happened huh?”

“Can you tell me what happened?” He said.

“Oh Greyson Chance I’m the one who’s asking you but now you’re—Okay.” I sighed and I clamed myself. 

“Remember you we’re in a hang out with Amber and some of our friends right? And then Andrew, Hayley and I didn’t come, but because you are so clever, you texted us that you need help that’s why Andrew and I came to rescue you or whatever. Then we followed the directions you gave. Then we stopped in a night club, the guard said that Amber’s dad is the owner of that. And we said that were her friends so even though were minors he let us in, then we saw you in a group of sluts-- I mean girls and you were so drunk.”

“Oh I remember some of that, then what happened?!”

“We drag you out of the club and the heck you’re so heavy! Andrew went to his car and then he left us first at the door of the club and then---” Oh shit! No don’t tell him that he kissed you! Omg omg omg.

“Then…?”

“Then… uhh… oh! We decided not to drive you home because your mom might kill you. So I told Andrew to stop in here and luckily I saw a house and luckily again, it’s your Uncle Herbert’s house.”