Chapter 29 - Help!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :) LOVE YOU  GUYS <3 THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @DontLoseACHANCE! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her mom opened the door and she asked what happened but no one of us answered her question. We are all laughing hard, well except for a Greyson who is just quiet in the corner. I saw a leaf falling and it landed on Greyson’s shoulder. He screamed and he started running again. My stomach hurts because of laughing. 

“Greyson—AHAHAHA Stop! That’s—just AHAHAHA a leaf!” 

“Oh.. I need to go to the bathroom.” He said while scratching the back of his neck.

Her mom crossed her arms, she raise up her left eyebrow and she asked. “Can someone please tell me what really happened?!” This time Alexa and Tanner stopped laughing. We went inside and they talk first. SO Spencer went beside mom, her eyes looks puffy red too. Did she cry too?

“Mom did you cry? Why what happened?”

“Me? No I’m not. I just got emotional when we talk about your dad. You know I miss him. Yeah..” I know that mom misses him but I think she’s lying. I didn’t ask her some question again, just like what I do all the time. I sighed.

Since it’s getting dark and late, we decided to go home. We exchange our goodbyes and we thank them. When it’s my turn to say goodbye to Greyson I couldn’t help not to laugh. He smirked at me and he didn’t say anything.

“Well okay!” I stick my tongue out. “Scaredy Greyson..” I whispered and I went outside. 

“Wait!” He shouted.

“Take care! Bye!” He smiled and he winked. He closed the door and he went beside the window and waved his hand to me.

I gave him a flying kiss. I don’t know why I did that! My eyes get wider and I look back I saw Spencer preventing himself not to laugh and then he said “Ayieeee” with a cheeky smile.

I’m smiling the whole time when I’m in the car. “Another great night..” I whispered. My smile fade away when I notice that there is something wrong. Mom parked the car in front of our gate. I noticed that the lights were open and even the door.

“Mom you turned off the lights and you locked the door before we leave right?!” 

“Of course, why?”

“Look!” I pointedour house.

“Oh my god..” She whispered and we opened the gate quickly and we ran inside. Mom told us to check our rooms if there’s something missing. Spencer and I went to our own rooms. I opened the door slowly but it seems like there’s nothing missing. I checked my drawers my cabinet, everything but it seems okay. The living room, the kitchen, and my room… wait Spencer’s! I went to his room, well it looks okay too. But where is he? Oh.. I saw him laying down on his bed, sleeping. Maybe he’s too tired. So I went outside and I closed the door slowly. All of those look perfectly fine, but not the time when I saw my dad and mom’s room.

 I saw my mom is in a complete shock, and me too! Their room was in a complete mess! All of their documents, papers, and some of their files were scatted on the floor. I helped mom to fix their room. 

“Do you think somebody went in our house? You know a thief or something?! That’s so scary!” I said.

“I think yes..”

“We should report this to the police!” I stood up to get my phone but then mom hold my hand and she stopped me. 

“No.. No! Don’t! I think nothing was stolen so we don’t have any problem.. Don’t call the police!”She said, and her voice was shaking. I swear there is really something wrong about mom.  I know that she will agree to me because she wants us to be safe always but now..