Chapter 25 - "I'll be always here..."

SO CLOSE TO 5K READS! YAY! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @rdaym_chance! :D @yelapotato JUST WAIT FOR YOUR DEDICATION OKAY? SORRY :> GUYS! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE READING YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS! :D THANKS! ;)

BTW I LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTERS I JUST. LOL. I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT TOO HAHA! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Can we talk?” She said in a calm voice. Is she serious? I knitted my eyebrows and I ask her.

“Is this about Greyson again? Well look I’m---”

“Yes. It’s not what you think okay?” 

We find a seat and we talked. I thought she’s going to tell me that I should stay away from Greyson blah blah blah. But no, she talked to me in a calm voice, a sweet smile and everything is so peaceful.

“Maybe you’re confuse why.. but I just want to talk to you about what happened to our past, I mean the way I treated you because I want to get Greyson right?”

“So you’re trying to say that?”

“I just want us to be friends? Believe it or not but I’m sincere with this. I realized that maybe it’s too much. If it’s not really meant to be, then it’s not.” She’s close to tears but she’s still smiling. I smiled and I hugged her.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“No worries, it’s alright.” I smiled.

 “Friends?” She smiled while reaching her hand to me.

“Friends!”

That’s it! She’s good after all. It feels like we’ve known each other for a long time. She said that she’s trying to get over with Greyson. Which is good on her part. 

***

I stood up from my bed and as always I look like a mess. It’s 8:00 o’clock in the morning, Saturday. It’s Hayley’s birthday today. I get my phone and I texted her happy birthday. She didn’t reply, maybe she’s busy organizing her party. 

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom greeted me with her smile. I sat down and I waited mom to finish cooking. 

“Do you have shoes to wear later?” She asked while putting down the plate with my breakfast.

“I guess I’ll just wear my black doll shoes.”

“Doll shoes? Naah you should wear heels.”

“But mom---”

“Here look, I bought that one for you.” She said while smiling. She handed me a box and when I opened it I saw a pair of cute high heels. 

I thank mom and I hug her. After eating, I wear my heels and it fits perfectly. I tried to walk like a model, and there’s Spencer laughing at me like crazy. 

I went upstairs and I took a bath, I wore a comfortable t-shirt and shorts. I received a text from Andrew, he said that he’ll fetch me here. I said no need but he keeps telling me about it so I agreed. I took a quick sleep and I woke up 4:30pm.

I get my dress and I lay it down on my bed first. I called mom for some help, she put a light make up on my face and she curled my hair. I wore my dress and I put my high heels on.

“You’re a grown up now! You look so beautiful!” My mom said with full of happiness in her face.

I laughed and I turn around, I look at the mirror and I saw myself. Just for tonight, I admit I look beautiful. I grab my purse and I saw Greyson’s handkerchief again. I put his hanky in my purse, hoping that I can give it back to him this time. I checked my phone and it’s 5:30pm I went downstairs and I waited for Andrew. As the time goes by, the sky is getting darker and darker too. Suddenly I heard a beep of a car, I looked at the window and I saw Andrew’s car. I went outside and I said goodbye to mom and Spencer. I saw his dad on the driver’s seat and he went out of the car.