Chapter 21 - Starting the day with a smile until...

i WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @JC_Greyson23  :) DEDICATIONS? JUST COMMENT OR YOU CAN TWEET ME xD IF YOU WANT TO TWEET ME TO UPDATE HERE'S MY UN @Glittered_Roses HAHA OKAY READ NOW ;) <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud alarm from my clock ruined my sleep. I woke up and I opened my eyes. The light of the sun pointed at my face which makes me to close my eyes again. I sat on my bed and I took a bath. The mood today is kinda peaceful and quiet. When I went down I saw mom and Spencer eating while laughing at their stories. I sat beside them with a smile. 

I took the school bus and as usual I sit at the back. Our bus passed by a park I saw an old man holding a guitar and an old woman sitting at the bench. It looks like the old man is singing to his wife. You can see the happiness to the old woman’s smile. What a very cute scene.

Most of the students look so happy today. At the left you can see girls laughing. At the right you can see the teachers who are hanging along. 

 I went straight to my room. It’s homeroom time so I have the same classes with all of my friends. Which is awesome right? I walked to my seat and I waited for them. It looks like I got here very early huh. I can’t see one of them. Until a guy walked in the room, Greyson. He sat beside me. 

“Where are they?” I asked.

“They’re waiting for the new student I think? They said that this student is a very rich one and from United Kingdom too.”

New student? Rich? From UK? Who might it be? 

“A girl or a boy?”

“They said it’s a girl. Not sure.”

Do you think what I’m thinking? Opppps. God no.

The bell rang and the students ran into the classroom. Including Alliah, Michelle, Hayley, Jacob and… Andrew. After that Mrs. Black went in. Didn’t I tell you that my Science teacher which is Mrs. Black is my adviser too? Well now you know. 

She went in front of the class ready to tell us some announcements. 

“I know that you’ve heard about your new classmate right?” 

“YES!” They shouted in chorus.

“So she’s here now, I know that it’s like half of the school year but she just move here in Oklahoma blah blah blah” 

I’m really not interested cause’ I know that it’s her, I can feel it. A girl walked in the room, 4 inches high heels, a skirt below her knees, a polo shirt, 3 layers of make up well joke but it looks like she put so many make up on her face, and big round curls on her hair. First a modeling show now is she going on a party? 

“Hi I’m Amber Ray Ford I’m from UK and I love dancing blah blah blah” She said with a flirty smile.

“Dancing? Who cares? Duuh.” I mumbled. 

Alliah, who is sitting in front of me turned around and she looked at me. I was in a confuse face and she said.

“Hey I heard that! Stop saying that to her! She’s so pretty and you don’t even know her!” She said.

“I know her! I’m with her last Friday.” 

“Really?! OMG! What did you do? I can feel that she’s cool! Tell me more later okay!” She said happily 

She looked back to her and I rolled my eyes. Oh if you only know her attitude. 

All of the boys were like ‘oh my god date me now’ Their eyes were fixed to hers. Listening to everything she says. I look at Greyson and he’s looking at her too and he’s smiling! Then the girls were like ‘awh she’s so pretty’.