Chapter 15 - A secret

TADAAAA! HERE IT IS! LOL I HOPE THAT YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER *wink* *wink* AND I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE HIS CHAPTER TO,  @xhinnie16 !! SO YEAH IF YOU WANT DEDICATIONS, COMMENT BELOW :) AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS STORY TO YOUR CO ENCHANCERS! :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week passed and we successfully finished our project! And guess what?! We were picked to be presenters for our Science Project! Hayley thought of having a celebration, at first we doesn’t accept it, but our other friends want to have a party too, and she said that it will be her advanced mini birthday celebration too so we accept it. She asked us too if we can have a sleepover we’re so happy that we have friends like them.

“So it will be on Friday! Can’t wait too party with you guys!” Hayley said.

“I can’t wait too!” Alliah said.

“I’ll be asking my mom for that okay?”

“I wish that she’ll say yes!”

“I hope so.” I smiled.

We separate ways going home. Alliah is with Michelle and Andrew is with Jacob and me, as always, I’m with this annoying guy, Greyson.

“You mad?” He playfully asked.

“Yes, of course I’m with you.” I rolled my eyes.

“But I’m your bestfriend right? You shouldn’t be mad at me” He smirked.

“Bestfriend? You’re not even my friend!” I stick my tongue out.

“So you want me to tell your secret?!” He asked.

“NO! OKAY YES YOU’RE MY BESTFRIEND!” Ugh. “Why did I even asked you to be my bestfriend.” I whispered.

“Good!”

We went home and we saw mom playing in the yard with Spencer.

“Hey guys! How’s your day?”

“Good mom, cause we were chosen to be presenters for the Science week!”

“That’s great!”

“So mom, our friend invites us for a celebration and she asked us if we can have a sleep over in her house uh what can you say about that?”

She stopped for a while and she looked at me, she asked Greyson if he’s invited too. Then she said, she’ll allow me if Greyson will attend the sleepover, he’s going so I’m going too! But why Greyson? So does it mean that if he’ll not attend the party I’m not going too? Ugh.

*Friday Afternoon*

This is a very hot afternoon. I’m on the window waiting for Alliah and Michelle.  They told me if they could come over so that we’ll go to Hayley’s house with each other. I agreed and I told them to help me to pack some of my things too. Minutes later, I saw two girls waiting outside. I stood up from my seat and I look at the window again if those two girls are Michelle and Alliah. They saw me from the outside. I waved my hand and I opened the door.

“Hey guys I thought you’ll not come, come on help me to pick my things up.”

“Well then, come on!”

We went to our room, well it’s not messy anymore, cause I know that there are visitors that are coming. I opened my closet and they helped me to pick out my clothes. Suddenly somebody knocked the door. Opened it and I saw a tall guy with brown hair, he’s wearing a white v neck shirt and skinny jeans. I looked down and I saw Spencer hugging this guy, well guess who? Greyson.