Chapter 17 - Baby Grey

UHM I'M SORRY IF IT'S A BORING CHAPTER :( AND ANYWAYS I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS TO @CaitlinMChance SHE'S CAITLIN BE JELLY ;) HAHAHAHA KIDDING. SO YEAH KEEP READINGGGGG :) (AND BTW I JUST WANNA SHOW ANDREW LOL xD) OKAY BYE xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin’s POV

Me: I’m nervous for tomorrow :(

Greyson: I have to tell you something.. I’m sick :( I don’t know if I will go to school tomorrow. Sorry.

What the?! He’s sick? I knew it playing under the rain is not good for him. Then who will be joining me in the presentation for our Science project? No! I can’t do that alone!

Me: You serious? But how can I do that?! I can’t! Ugh!

Greyson: I’m really sorry! Maybe just go with Alliah tell Mrs. Black that I was sick so I need a substitute. Good luck! I know that you can do it! :)

I tossed my phone on the bed. I took a deep breath and I think of the things that I might do so I can solve this problem. I tried to call Alliah but she’s not answering the phone. Maybe I should talk to her tomorrow. 

I remembered what happened the other day. You know the kiss thingy. It’s just that should I tell him what happened? But that would be embarrassing and kinda awkward. Shush! I need some sleep.

Greyson’s POV

Should I go to school today? But I still have a fever. But how about Caitlin? Can she do that alone? And my grades too, I need that.

“Greyson, are you really going to school today? But your condition might get worse.” Mom said trying to convince me from not going to school.

“But mom how about my grades?”

“Is it really about your grades or you just wanted to see Caitlin?” *cough* *cough* Alexa said while giving me a teasing smile.

“Uh.. of course not.. It’s just that she might not do it alone..”

“See you're talking about her!” She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and I went upstairs maybe I should take a rest first. I trust her that she can do it. I texted her good luck and I suddenly fell asleep.

Caitlin’s POV

Before I went to school I wore my bullet necklace and I bite it.

I tried to look for Alliah around the school but I didn’t see her. I went to the library, to her classroom, almost everywhere. I’m almost going to panic because until know I don’t have a substitute for Greyson! Suddenly I saw Andrew, and he saw me too.

“Hey why are you still here? Your presentation was about to start right?”

“I know! And that’s my problem Greyson is sick and he’s not going to school today so I need a substitute for him. I was about to placed Alliah in his position but I can’t see her.”

But then I thought of an idea.. I looked at Andrew and he gave me a confuse look.

“Wait I think I don’t like what you’re thinking.” He gulped.

I smiled cheekily and I asked him if he can be my partner for this presentation.

“Pleaseeeee just for me okay? Pleaseeeee” I pouted.

“You know that I can’t take it when you’re pouting, well okay okay I will do it for you.” He smiled.

I hugged him so tight for a thank you. I kinda blush cause you know.. I grab his hand and we went to my locker I gave him a script that he might use for the presentation. I teach him some lessons about our project. And good thing that he understands it well.