Chapter 20 - What A Meanie

SORRY IF IT TOOK A VERY LONG TIME FOR ME UPDATE SORRY! I WANT TO DEDICATE THI TO @heyimmarianne IF YOU WANT DEDICATIONS JUST COMMENT! THANKS <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wanna play?” He smiled.

“Uh.. yeah.. sure..” In that time I already finished my drink, baym! This is my time!

“I’ll just throw this, here buy me some tokens.” I pulled my hand away from his and I gave him my money I went to the nearest trash bin and I throw my cup. Thanks to you cup.

Should I get back? Or will I just ran away? Hmm not a good idea. I turn around to get back to the arcade, I saw a guy going out of the mall he looks like Andrew but if yes, what is he doing here? Nevermind.

Where’s Greyson? I can’t see him. I roamed around the store and I saw him, with another girl? Yes a girl with high heels, short shorts and a tank top seriously, is this a modeling show?! Omg, why am I being sarcastic. He looks like he’s having fun with that girl. I maybe I should really go home. I walk away slowly so they will not notice me or something, but then…

“Caitlin!” Shit! Should I run now? Yes I should. I was about to run when somebody hold my shoulder. 

“Where are you going?” Oh no. I turn around and I saw Greyson with that model. I mean girl. Pfft.

“Huh? Me? Nothing I just saw a good game over there so yeah..” I said while looking at my side.

“Just join us! By the way meet my new friend Amber, she just moved here in Oklahoma and you know Nicole? Our classmate? She’s Nicole’s friend well yeah that’s why she knows me. And she might be one of our classmates too!” 

(just imagine that they have a classmate named Nicole lolololol.)

“Oh..” That’s the only word that I can manage to say. Like they only met today and they’re acting like you know close. 

“Hi there Caitlin.” Amber said while reaching her hand for a handshake.

“Uh hi.” I half smiled and I reached my hand to hers.

“Come on let’s play that! It looks fun!” Greyson said while pointing the air hockey. He ran and Amber followed. Ugh. I feel so awkward in here. So I just followed them.

“It’s only for 2 players uh oh. Um Caitlin can we play first?” Amber said. 

Wow. Just wow. It’s supposed to be Greyson and I’s hang out then this unknown girl makes her way to him?! Ugh. I hate it.

“Yeah.. go.. I don’t want to play either..” I said in a low irritated voice.

“You sure?” Greyson asked.

I nodded. I felt that Amber is smirking at me. I look at her then she changed her expression to a fake smile. This girl is very mysterious. What’s up with her?! I’m just there sitting and doing nothing. So I grab my phone from my pocket and I put my earphones on. I played some random songs, and I decided to log on on twitter. I scrolled down and I saw a tweet from Andrew.

"Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would."

He looks so serious.. I wonder why. I stayed there sitting for a couple of minutes, they look so happy. I should be the one who’s happy now cause’ I’m the one who’s in a hang out but no. That Amber girl looks so flirty. She’s screaming too whenever she loses the game. How annoying.  

After a couple of minutes they stopped playing that air hockey game. I thought they will never stop playing that pfft. Greyson walked towards me and I acted like I’m busy with my phone and I ignored him. He said something but I’m not interested so I didn’t listen to him, until he poked me. I put my earphones off and I asked him what.