Chapter 22 - Couple Alert?

I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS TO MY FELLOW Tomato from "Tomatonators" @angelica_leyson  (follow her everywhere ig, twitter etc.) WAIT REMEMBER I DEDICATED THE OTHER CHAPTER TO A MAIS(corn) AND NOW A TOMATO. YEAH WE LOVE VEGTABLES WAY TOO MUCH ;) KIDDING! YEAH READ NOW. LIKE AS IN NOW. BYE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School days went so bad especially to me. Amber is very annoying. We worked for our secod task and Andrew is still the same. So I asked him.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah.."

"Are you mad at me? You're very cold when it comes to me." 

He stopped what he's doing and he looked at me. I felt nervous. His eyes were telling something. Something that I can't figure out.

"Really? I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He smiled. "Promise starting now I'll be back to normal. It's just that I'm thinking about something."

I smiled and I hug him.

Andrew's POV

I don't know that my feelings are being obvious. When she said that I’m being cold to her I felt like I was woken up in reality. I didn’t meant to hurt her. I just don’t know if I still need to confess my feelings to her. I’m losing hope.  Should I give up? Or maybe I’ll just set aside my feelings and just act normal. And be a normal friend.

We went back writing all the researches we need and I felt happy as well as her. When the bell rang I joined her walking to the canteen and I sat down beside her too.

“Hey!” She whispered on my ear.

“What?”

“What do you think about Amber?” She asked.

“You mean that flirty bitch?” I said while giggling.

“Ohmygod! At last a guy who knows that she’s a flirty bitch! Not like the other boys who thought that she’s a princess, even Alliah defends her. She said that no she’s not like that! Ugh!” 

She whispered while gesturing how Alliah said it.

“You’re so cute!” Then I poked the tip her nose.

And she’s blushing like crazy! She pinched my nose so hard and it’s burning red now. I pouted and she said sorry.

“EHEM EHEM What a cute couple?” Hayley said while wiggling her eyebrows at us. And then all of them were like “Ayieeeeee”

Caitlin’s POV

“Hey stop that! Were just friends right!” I said and then I slung my amrs around his neck and I moved my cheeks closer to his. 

Aww this is cute.

Suddenly I saw Greyson with Amber standing beside our table. He’s looking at us, I mean me and Andrew. I didn’t mind them and I removed my arms from Andrew.

“Uh guys Amber wants to join us it’s alright right?” Greyson said. Andrew and I looked at each other. I know that he doesn’t like what Greyson said as well as me. But all of them agreed. So we have no choice. They sat down in front of us so we’re facing each other.

It looks like Amber doesn’t want to stay away from Greyson even for like 1 inch. She keeps hooking her arms to his, placing her head to his shoulders. Why do I even care? Shut it up Caitlin. Let her be. Ugh. Out of nowhere I felt something cold on my cheeks. I looked at Andrew who’s preventing himself not to laugh. I touched my cheeks and I got a bit of whip cream! I saw Andrew’s drink. His drink has a whip cream on it. I glared at him and he said “Uh-oh!”