Chapter 9 - I'm beautiful?!

HEY GUYS! I'M TELLING YOU THAT THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER xD AND BORING TOO LOL. BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS CHAPTER 10 IS LONG AND I THINK YOU'LL LIKE CHPTER 11 ;) *HINT* *HINT* (SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPIEEEE :D)

Greyson’s POV

“Uhh.. it’s just that..”

I can’t tell her! That would be embarrassing and she might think that..

“So what now?” She said.

I turn around and walk away.

“I. WILL. STAY. HERE. UNTIL. YOU. SAY. WHAT’S. YOUR. PROBLEM.” She demanded.

“Okay just stay there I’ll just pay these and go away” I smirk.

“AHAHAHA! Are you kidding me? You gave me the money earlier!” She said while laughing.

I forgot! I gave her my money. Ugh! Why did I do that?

“Come on! Give me that!”

“Tell me first!”

I walk towards her, not still looking huh. And I tried to get my money from her but she’s fast! I can’t get my money!  But then I accidentally step on her foot.

“Ouch!” She fell on the floor.

“Hey are you okay?” I said worriedly now I’m looking at her, and then she looked back.

She got me.

“HA! GOTCHA!” She shouted!

“Now tell me why you’re not looking to me!” She added.

“You look beautiful today okay?!” I said.

Baym Greyson. You just said it. Now let me say ‘more’ awkwardness will fill the air.

Caitlin’s POV

“You look beautiful today okay?!” He said.

Did he just say that I’m beautiful? Seriously? Or I’m dreaming?  I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I was frozen. I don’t know what to say.

“Uhh come on let’s pay these.” I tried to stand up but I failed.

He helped me to stand up. He put my arm into his shoulder and he helped me to walk. When were finished we went back to Andrew and Hayley.

“What happened?”  Andrew said worriedly.

“I accidentally stepped on her foot.” Greyson said.

“Are you alright Caitlin?” Hayley asked.

“Uhh yes I think I can walk now” I half smiled and I pulled away from Greyson.

We decided to watch a movie we watched 21 Jump Street and I can see that Hayley and Greyson are both laughing they really look cute together! But what Greyson said came back to my mind. “You look beautiful today okay?!” I’m beautiful?! Oh this boy is making me blush!

After that we decided to go home. Andrew walked me home and Greyson send Hayley home. This day is fun! Especially I’m with my new friends.

I opened the door and I saw mom and Spencer eating dinner. I greeted my mom and I went to my room.  

AND THAT'S IT! BORING RIGHT? SORRRRRY AND BTW I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR READING THIS STORY! I REACHED 1K READS! MUCH LOVEEEEEEEE