Chapter 3 - What's this place?

FIRST I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS TO @raina_greyson! CAUSE SHE'S MY FIRST COMMENTOR AND FIRST READER? WELL IF YOU WANT TO BE DEDICATED FEEL FREE TO SAY THAT TO ME :'> THANKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin’s POV

I know that were getting too far so I asked him. “Wait where are we really going? And what is this place? Is this still part of our school?”

“Calm down, it’s not the part of our school but don’t worry we’re here.” Then he smiled.

I looked at him with a confused look but then I saw the place, its beautiful. There’s a big tree and there were white and red roses planted behind the place. I walked through the roses and when I was about to pick one of them but then Greyson said,

“Stop you might get hurt!”

But it’s too late when I tried to picked the rose.. lol my hand is bleeding.

“Ouch!”

“Hey are you alright?”

“Its bleeding.” He holds my hand and there was an awkward silence. I looked at him and then I faked cough. And then he looked at me and he dropped my hand

“Whoa. Wait I’ll get some..” but before he could finish his sentence I told him

“Don’t worry I have a first aid kit in my bag can you get that for me?”

“Oh yeah sure.” He helped me putting some bandage on it.

Lauren’s POV

What. The. Hell. Greyson is holding her hand! I’ll take a picture of it and spread this picture to the whole campus. I texted my bestfriends Rachel and Daniella

“Hey girls let’s talk tomorrow! I want to tell you something.” This is gonna be good, you wanna steal him from me? Well sorry but you’ll get my revenge. But this is so unusual. When we are together before, he never brought me here.

Caitlin’s POV

“Thanks” I said smiling. We sitted behind and tree. 

“You’re welcome so about your bullet necklace.”

“Oh yes, it’s really my mom’s necklace but one day I saw this necklace from my mom’s cabinet and I ask her if I can have it, but she doesn’t want to so I forced her to gave this to me she agreed but before she handed this to me, she said “I’ll give this to you but in one condition don’t you ever lose this because this is so important to me.” Then I asked her why”

“Then what did she said?” Greyson asked. When I was about to tell him the whole story my phone rang! I was like, WHAT THE?! There are so many distractions and interruptions whenever I’m talking to him. I know that it’s mom, she said that I should go home already, so I texted her that I’ll be coming home. 

“Here we go again whenever I’m talking to you there is always a distraction. I’m really sorry but my mom wants me to go home now maybe this is not the time where we can talk about this bullet.  Hahaha” I said.

“It’s alright I’ll better get going too.” Then he smiled.

“Bye.” Then I waved at him.

“Bye.” And we both walked away.

Greyson’s POV

When I was walking away I can’t help myself to look at her so I can check her if she was okay. So many things happened today, way too far from what I expect. I’m just walking down the hallway when a girl bumped on me. She picked her books first before she say something. In that case, I can say that she’s different cause I know that if that’s other girl she will probably drool and scream in front of me which is very annoying. I looked at her eyes that catch my attention. My eyes were locked into her beautiful brown eyes. When I saw her eyes I remember Lauren, it’s like the same feeling I felt with her but,

not the time when she broke my heart.

Caitlin’s POV

Well this day turned out great. I met new friends, and got my new crush! But of course there are also things that turned out bad and embarrassing. First, the one with Greyson, you know the bumped thingy and because of that rose.

I open the door and I saw a big box in our living room.

“Hey sweetie! So how was your day?” my mom said.

“It’s a long story mom so can we talk about that later? And why did you tell me to go home so early?” I asked.

“Well it’s about that big box.” She said happily.

“Huh what’s with that box?” I said curiously.

“It’s from your dad.” She said.

”WHAT?! Come on! Let’s open it!” I said happily.

My dad works in London he also said that someday ‘maybe’ we’ll be living there too! And I’m so excited about that. While mom and Spencer are opening the box, I went upstairs to change my clothes. I placed my bullet necklace inside my drawer, to keep if safe cause my mom said it’s important right? I change my sneakers to my slippers and I went downstairs. My mom noticed my hand.

“What happened to your hand?” She asked worriedly. She holds my hand to see it.

“Oh I tried to pick a rose earlier but then I didn’t saw the spikes.” 

“Be careful next time hun” Then she smiled. She handed me some things that was from my dad.

He gave me a new iPad, clothes and shoes. While my little brother got new toys. My mom prepared our dinner and she asked me again about my day. I told her what happened and I also told her about my crush. You know Andrew haha!

“Mom, you know he’s very handsome and adorable and he’s..”

“Sweetie yes I know he’s handsome, adorable, kind, caring, sweet.. You said that for the tenth time! You better finish your food okay?” Mom said smiling.

I told her what my crush looks like, but I never told her what’s his name because she might tell that to him when he visit my house.

Greyson’s POV

“Greyson come down here dinner is ready” My mom said. I stood up from my bed and went downstairs.

“How’s your day? I noticed that you went to your room the time when you came home. Is there something wrong?” My mom said.

“No, nothing, it’s just that I’m thinking about something.” Then I half smiled.

“Really? Is it really a ‘something’? or a ‘someone’?” I can feel it, she’s teasing me. I just look at her and I didn’t say something. But she have a point, seriously from the time when I saw Caitlin I just can’t help to think about her. Is this normal? And she’s the very first girl I brought to ‘My Paradise’ that’s what I call to the place where I take her.

“So I was right right?” my mom said.

“Stop it mom, no your not. So let’s eat.”