Chapter 27 - Bullet Necklace

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY BTW RANDOM DEDICATION xD THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @Greyson322 (because no one told me that they want a dedication xD) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello? Earth to Caitlin are you still there?” Andrew asked me while waving his hand to my face. 

“Uhh.. yeah.. sorry..” I felt scared again when I remembered what happened last Saturday night. A creepy feeling and a feeling of there’s someone looking at me wherever I go. 

*FLASHBACK*

“Looking for me awhile ago? Don’t worry kid. You’ll see me soon.”

I gulped and I turn off my phone. I took a peek on my window, but I really can’t see anybody. Maybe it's dad? but why would he use another number? The door opened, and it made me jump on my bed! I covered myself with my blanket and I screamed.

“Huh?” I heard a small voice.

I removed my blanket and I saw Spencer standing in front of my bed. 

“What the? Why are you still awake?! You scared me!” 

“I just want to give your bullet necklace to you I saw this on the table earlier. It’s important to you right?” He chuckled.

I grab it from his hands and I said thanks. I stood up and I put my bullet necklace inside my drawer. I was about to close my drawer when the lights turned off.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed.

“What’s your problem again?” Spencer went back.

“The lights turned off!” 

“I closed it you scaredy cat!” Then he shut the door.

I stood there with a blank face. I’m acting so weird today, but who wouldn’t act so weird when they receive a creepy message from an unknown number! 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Today’s the deadline of our science research. Andrew and I check all the written report that we made. The class started and I saw Greyson with Amber, he smiled at me and I smiled back. I think Amber didn’t saw me that’s good I don’t want to make any eye contact to her too. Andrew asked me if Greyson and I were okay now and I said

“Maybe? A little? I don’t know..”

He just smiled in response. We pass all our reports and the teacher taught us some new lessons, blah blah blah and then break time came. I went to the canteen but then Alliah ran towards me happily and she dragged me going to the hallway.

“Wait wait wait! Why did you brought me here?!”

“I have something to tell you!!” She blushed.  

“Why are you blushing?”

“I like someone!”

“Yeah yeah I know Greyson.. Come on let’s eat!”

“No! I don’t like Greyson anymore.. because um.. I like..”

I gave her a confuse face and she went closer to my ear and she whispered, “Jacob..” Then she blushed. I knew it! She likes Jacob! Pfft! They were partners in our science report and on Hayley’s birthday! I gave her a cheeky smile and we went back to the canteen I saw Michelle, Hayley, Jacob, Andrew, and Greyson in one table. Wow Amber’s not here huh.

I sat down beside Andrew and Alliah sat down beside me and Jacob. Hayley, Michelle and Greyson is in front of us. 

“Why didn’t you went home early last Saturday?” Hayley pouted.