Chapter 32 - Behind The Story

YAY! 10,000 READS! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! :D DEDICATED TO @greygreyU !! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything seems to be okay until our conversation went a little bit serious. I didn’t know that there's a story behind those roses. We were sitting in front of his small simple house, waiting for the sunset. Uncle Herbert started a story, a first it went so well and beautiful but unfortunately it didn't end happily. So here it goes,

"What a beautiful scene right?" Uncle Herbert chuckled.

"Yes it is." I grinned.

"You know, this is our favorite scene and spot too." The he plastered a half smile.

"Really?! That's awesome! It's a perfect place!"

"Yeah.. a perfect one, for a perfect two, that should last forever. But sometimes forever's are not really true. She'll say that yeah you'll last forever, but it ended a sad, gray, miserable one."

I look Greyson in a complete confusion, but he act that he doesn't know too. I saw Uncle Herbert were close to tears, I didn't know what he's talking about but all I know is, it's about the love of his life. 

"Why, what happened?"

“I was walking here, the exact place, when I saw a girl walking across this field, at first I didn’t saw her face because her back was facing to me. This place were just a simple one, these roses were not there in that time. This place was just full of grasses.” He chuckled.

“I just like what I’ve said, this place is my favorite spot. I was a teen back then, I’m always going here, almost everyday. My other friends knows this place too, but they’re just not interested not like me, they don’t know how beautiful this place is. So yeah, I’m going here alone, when I have a problem, heartbreak, happiness, everything.” 

“Going back, The girl stopped walking. I was walking towards this girl, I went near her, I stopped, and I don’t know what to do, I asked myself too what am I doing behind this girl? So I turn around and I slowly walked away, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder, she called me,”

“Hello.” I heard soft voice coming from her, I turn around and I saw her green eyes, and a huge smile in her face. I felt a tingily feeling inside.

“Oh.. hi..” I said shyly.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Angie.”

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Herbert.”  Then I gave my hand for a handshake.

“So I don’t know that I’m not the only one who’s going in this place, at last now I have somebody to be with when I want to go here!” She giggled.

“I didn’t know that I’m not the only one too!” I said.

She smiled and she turn around. I got confuse what’s she’s doing on the other side. I went beside her and I saw a rose planted. 

“Isn’t it beautiful?” She smiled cheekily.

“Yes it is, just like you..”

“Young love, I just told her that, yeah I was such a dumb! But yeah that’s love.” Uncle Herbert laughed, but you can see sadness in his eyes. 

“You’re funny.” She laughed.

“What’s with that rose?” I changed the topic.

“Oh this? I love roses, so I planted one so I didn’t need to buy one right? And I can plant a bunch of them too!” She laughed.

“That’s cute!”