Chapter 7 - OMG! I love you!

HEY GUUUUUYS!! I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO.. @MariahTwinksLargo! :D HOPE THAT YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPIEEEE!! AND IF YOU WANT DEDICATION JUST ASK ME OKAY? :D 

AND BEFORE I FORGET WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE COVER? LOL :D JUST ASKING :D

~~~~

Morning came and I’m a little bit nervous on what will happen today. I hope that Lauren will keep her promise.

Caitlin’s POV

I didn’t ride the bus going to school, I choose to walk for me to think things about what happened. I don’t know how can I live this school year being bullied by my classmates calling me names whenever I walk through the hallway. And eyes that look like they will eat me.

I texted Alliah and Michelle last night to wait for me outside the school. Of course I don’t want to walk alone. I saw them running towards me and they flooded me questions like,

“Oh my god! Caitlin are you alright?!”

“Are you feeling good?”

 “Did you sleep last night?”

“What did your mom told you?!”

I laughed at their questions. I keep my self happy so that it will help to lessen my problems .

“Hey why are you laughing! We’re sooooo worried about you!” Alliah pouted.

She really likes to pout! Well it doesn’t fail to make me say ‘awwh’ on her face.

“I’m alright guys! Don’t worry about me I can handle this!” I smiled and they hug me so tight!

We went to our lockers to get some books but when we are walking I noticed that there are some of the students that are snubbing me. I don’t mind them and when I opened my locker I saw a bunch of letters. Saying sorry and asking for forgiveness. Then a girl approached me she was tall, with a brown wavy hair and all I can say.. She’s so beautiful.

“So hi, I’m Hayley Williams” She smiled and reached her hand to me. I shake my hand with her. I don’t care what I looked like but all I know is my mouth is forming an ‘O’ I swear she’s so beautiful.

“Hi I’m Caitlin Harris” I smiled.

“So maybe you’re thinking why I talked to you well I just want to say that from the start I know that you’re not a flirt I can feel that you really didn’t mean what you did in the picture and also Lauren explained that the picture is not true.”

“Oh” I’m still smiling at her! I can’t really help it haha! But wait,

“What? Lauren what?!”

“You didn’t know? She explained to everyone what really happened in the picture”

“Oh myyyy!” I’m really happy! I wanna hug her! But what did make her change her mind?

“Um would you mind if I can be friends with you?” She asked shyly.

“Really? Of course yes!” I said happily.

“So see you later! Bye!” She said and walked away.

“Oh my gosh Caitlin! First Greyson and now Hayley?!” Michelle asked me.

“Huh? What about Hayley?”

“Well if Greyson is the most popular boy, well Hayley is the most popular girl!”

“What? Really? I knew it I’m so gorgeous!” Note the sarcasm. Well I think I said that a little bit loud cause the students are looking at me. I’m so embarrassed. Ugh.

“Uhh yeah I’m gorgeous hehe.” I whispered to Alliah and Michelle. And we walked away. But suddenly they cracked up! They burst out laughing!

This is good we have same classes. We saw Greyson and his friends. We sat beside them and Andrew greeted me and I greeted him too.

“Hey Caitlin! Uhm are you free this Saturday?” He said while scratching the back of his head.

“I think yes? And why did you asked?”

“I just wanted to know if we could hang out you know.” He smiled.

OMG. OMG. OMG. Am I dreaming?! Andrew is asking me to hang out?! This. Is. My. Chance.

“Sure! Why not?” I blushed!

“Then I’ll pick you up on Saturday!” He winked.

He winked. He winked. He winked. That made me melt. Hoho!

I can see that Greyson is smiling I sit beside him and I talked to him.

“Hey! Did you know what happened?!” I grinned.

“So what happened?” He looked at me and he smiled.

His eyes. The reflection of the sun makes his eyes more beautiful. I was frozen, his eyes were few inches away from mine.

“W-ow” I whispered. I was lost in my words.

“Um hey?” He smirked.

“Uh yeah.. What am I saying again?” I’m still looking at his eyes.

“So what happened?”

“Ah yes! Did you know that Lauren told them what really happened?”

“Uhuh.” He said with a blank face.

“What? No reaction at all?”

“I know that she will do that.”

“What? Huh? How?”

“I told her to clear these things up”

“YOU WHAT?! YOU DID?! OMG I LOVE YOU!” I hugged him so tight because of happiness!

“Ehem.. *cough* *cough*” Alliah said.

Then I looked at them, all of them have confused faces.

I released him and he’s blushing.

“Ehem ehem.. The I love you and the hug thingy it’s not what you think okay? It’s just my expression to say thank you? Hehe.”

Then I walked back to my seat and act like nothing happened.

~~~~~~

The bell rang then we went to the canteen I saw Hayley waving her hand and we walked towards her.

“Hey is that Hayley?” Jacob whispered to me.

“Yes.”

“Hey guys! I reserve seats for you”

“Oh thanks! And btw she’s my new friend is it alright with you guys?” All of them nodded and take their seat.

Greyson sit in front of Hayley and I sit beside Andrew. When we are eating Hayley is keep talking and talking with Greyson and I can see that he’s really listening. He is also smiling all the time. They look cute with each other!

“Hey Alliah! Look they look cute together right?” I whispered.

“What?! No!” She almost shouts.

Greyson and Hayley look at us.

“Hey what’s happening?” Andrew asked.

“Oh nothing!” I smiled.

“Alliah! Stop shouting like that!” I whispered.

“Also stop saying things like that!”

“Okay okay promise.”

WHO'S HAYLEY? :O WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER CHARACTER? ;) A SHY GIRL... OR SHE'LL TURN OUT MEAN? ;) UH-OH I'M GIVING HINTS! :O BTW! I CAN'T UPDATE TOMORROW OKAY? CAUSE WE HAVE TESTS! AND PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS! WISH ME LUCK! :') AND HELP ME TO GET MORE READERS TOO! SO I CAN UPDATE DAILY *wink* *wink* :D