Chapter 5 - "I'll protect you"

Lauren’s POV

“LEAVE. GREYSON. ALONE.” I said.

“Are you his girlfriend?” she asked me with a blank face. I didn’t answer her question.

“Uh..” I can’t tell her!

“Are you his girlfriend?” she repeats her question.

“No... I’m her-- ex.” I said that, with embarrassment.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” She’s laughing? Seriously?! Stop it!

“I know that I’m her ex but I want him back. And he’s mine. Only mine.“ I’m trying to scare her.

“I don’t care.“ She tried to escape from my grip but I didn’t let her go.

“Remember what I’ve said, you don’t know what I can do.” I whispered to her ear and let her go.

Caitlin’s POV

 “…you don’t know what I can do…” It made my body shiver when she said that. She let me go and I ran, the students call me FLIRT! LOSER! DUMB! Those lines made me cry. I don’t know where to go. I can’t find Alliah, Michelle, Andrew, Jacob and Greyson. I remembered the place where Greyson took me yesterday I went there and I sit behind the tree. I was about to bite my bullet necklace but then..

I forgot to wear it.

Greyson’s POV

I walk towards her and tap her shoulder. She looks up to me and her eyes were so red. I was about to sit behind her but she stood up and walk away. I grab her arm and I hug her. I was shocked on what I did. Why did I do that? I don’t know but all I know is I want to comfort her. She’s pushing me away but I didn’t let her go.

“Leave me Greyson. Please.” She said.

“Why? Is this about the picture? ” I asked.

“Yes, please I don’t want anybody to get hurt.” She’s crying.

“No but you’re the one who’s hurt! Don’t worry

Ill protect you..

After I said that I can feel that she hugged me. She placed her head in my chest and I didn’t let her go.

“Come on Caitlin, we have classes don’t worry I’m here right?! And look your shirt says ‘NEVER GIVE UP’ so be strong and never give up.” I managed to give her a smile.

“Th-han-k yo-u.” she smiled. I wipe her tears off and I hold her hand.

We went to our classroom. I don’t care what other people say. I saw Alliah, Michelle Jacob and Andrew. Alliah and Michelle went to her and they comfort her. I went to Jacob and Andrew. I can see that Andrew is glaring at me and he didn’t even bother to look.

Caitlin’s POV

“Hey are you all right?!” Michelle worriedly asked me.

“Yes I’m feeling better now.” I smiled.

“Wait that picture it’s not true right?!” Alliah asked.

“That’s true but--”

“WHAT?!” I can see that she’s close to tears.

“No no it’s not what you think! Look at this.” I let her see my wound.

“Oh so that’s the reason why he hold your hand?!”

“Yes” I smiled.

“Ohh I thought..” Then she sighed in relief.

The class started and I can’t really focus. I can feel eyes looking at me. I can’t help myself to think about Lauren can do. I can really feel that she can do anything and I’m scared about that.

TOLD YAAAA! IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER! SORRY 'BOUT THAT AND I THINK I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW  AND THEN AFTER THAT I'LL UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY SORRY! :D SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO BE DEDICATED! :D -glittered_unicorn <3