16. Her Efforts

Steve was in his kitchen when Wanda came to his apartment. He looked at her over his shoulder then got to his breakfast.

Wanda threw her bag on the sofa and walked up to him," Who needs an actor when you have this handsome bodyguard? Oooo I'm jealous of her. "

Steve looked at her again when he heard these weird lines from her," Did you hit your head or something?"

She shook her head showing her phone at him," No. These are the headlines all over the news and social media. You're the new and hot talk of the town, big bro."

Steve held her phone and got shocked seeing those pictures. It's the picture of him and Melina, at the entrance of that meeting hall, where he's just behind her holding the umbrella above her head. Thousands of comments under it. He scrolled down to see more picture of himself. Then his eyes widened when his eyes found a picture, where he's opening the car door for Natasha. It has the most liked comment," Is Natasha Romanoff returning to screen, with her hot bodyguard? "

And some more pictures of him with Yelena and Alexi. How could he forget, this era belongs to social media?

He handed that phone back to Wanda then grabbed his jacket from the hanger." Wanda, finish those pancakes and take the leftover for Bucky. I need to go. " He didn't wait for her response and ran out.

He parked his motorcycle at Stark tower and took the elevator to Tony's lab. " Jarvis, where is Tony?"

" Mr Stark is sleeping, Captain. "

" Damn it, Tony. Okay. I need your help. Is your system running right now?"

" It runs 24*7, Captain. You can access it. Should I wake Mr Stark up?"

He walked into the lab. " Yeah. Hurry. "

He turned on the computer. " Jarvis? Can you find all the user accounts in every social media platforms which contains my pictures, they have posted in last 8 or 10 hours?"

" Sure Captain."

And he saw all the accounts in a few minutes on the screen. " Great. Now send notifications to all of these people to delete my pictures from their posts. Unless I'll file lawsuits to everyone due to the breach of my privacy. "

Jarvis proceded his message in a minutes. " It's done, Captain. I've given them 10 minutes to remove all the contents regarding you. "

He sighed in relief throwing his head back on the chair. " Thanks Jarvis. "

Then he got a call, it's from Yelena. He sighed then received it," What is it?"

" Hey! Are you filing some lawsuits against me?! I just got a notification because I'd shared a picture of yours one of my friends had sent me. "

" I can't explain everything now, just delete it!!" He snapped at her, losing his cool at that moment. Yelena became silent for a moment. He sighed again to calm down. " Listen, I'll tell you later. Delete that picture for now. "

" Okay. Only because you said you'll tell me later alright? You didn't have to get angry on me. " And she hung up.

He groaned under his breath. The sliding door opened and Tony walked in rubbing his eyes. " What are you doing here this early?" And dropped himself on the couch.

Steve huffed at him," This early? When people goes to workout that's your time to sleep. "

Tony looked at him," You didn't answer..." He noticed the pictures of Steve on the screen. " See? You became a star-boy over night. " And walked towards the computer. " How many likes..." Then he noticed the notification. " Wait what?! You're asking to delete these pictures?! Lawsuits?! Approved by Stark industries?! Dude, are you crazy?! " He fired so many questions in shock.