26. Let's not Give up

Two Months Later:

Steve is driving Natasha to her Agency office. She called her production team for some meeting. Natasha looked at him," We're going to my designer to get a suit for you. "

Steve sighed then stopped the car at the road side. She looked at him in confusion. " Natasha, I like you. It's not a news anymore to you. But...as I told you before, I don't belong to your world. I won't fit with you. I'm a simple guy, a plain shirt would be enough to make myself comfortable. But I need to be in a three-piece suit just to stand next to you."

Natasha responded instantly," Steve, I'm not getting a suit just to...."

Steve grabbed her hand with a smile," I know. I know. But...I can't convince myself to...I mean, there are many good looking and successful guys asking for a chance from you. I don't even stand a chance. Then why?"

She kept looking at his face for a moment, then grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her. He looked at her in wide eyes," Wha...what are you...?"

" Listen to me carefully, Rogers. I don't want any of those men. I need you, no, I want only you. In my heart, in my home, in my mind, and especially.... in my bed." Her smirk widened as his face turned deep red. To make it even worse, she pulled him towards her more.

" I....I...I got it. Understood." He stuttered. To his relief, she let him go and he went to his seat with a long sigh. He calmed his nerves and started driving.

Steve and Natasha walked into the store. She looked around," Ray? Hello?"

A man walked up to them with a smile," Hii sweety. " He hugged her then looked at Steve," Hello there. "

Steve nodded at him," Hello."

Ray looked at Natasha," The suits you were asking for him?" She nodded in response. Then he looked at Steve, with a flirtatious smile, " Let's get you measured, sweetheart."

Steve looked at Natasha narrowing his eyes, she rolled her eyes and nodded at him positively. Steve followed him.

Ray squeezed Steve's shoulders with a tape in his hands," It's hard as rock. I didn't get your name."

Steve cleared his throat," It's...it's Ste-"

" Stefan ? Believe me I'm breaking up with Stefan from vampire diaries. " He tried to flirt again.

Steve chuckled a little," It's Steve Rogers."

Ray gasped dramatically," Steve? Wow. It sounds more sexy. "

Natasha walked up to them and pulled Steve away from Ray and glared at him," We're going to another store. Come on, Steve."

Ray held his hands in surrender with a laugh," Okay okay. Relax. I'm not trying to strip your man. " Then he moved to the wardrobe and brought few suits," Which one would fit to your style? This blue one or this black?"

Steve looked at Natasha for confirmation. She sighed then nodded at the blue one.

Steve took it and went to the trial room. Ray smirked and looked at Natasha," Romanoff, how come you never introduced him?" She raised her eyebrow sternly. He rolled his eyes," Don't worry. I won't cheat on my boyfriend. I was just-"

" Flirting?!", She interrupted.

Ray laughed on her jealous face. " Don't be so possesive. Unless you'll be in jail for killing people. Because no one can resist the charm your boyfriend has. "

" Shut up. " She mumbled angrily. Then Steve came out, wearing the blue outfit she's selected for him. He looked devine. Well, she won't lie, he has that charm.