B

B - Body Part

If there was one thing you knew about Nick, it was that he was a boob man. And an ass man. Well, to be honest, he was a "your body" man but his attention never really left your boob or ass in the bedroom. Except when he wanted to see you come part for him. Then he was an eyes man. Jeez, that man really was everywhere, all at once.

It usually started with him loving on your chest. The way he kissed, suckled, grazed and ticked the flesh of your breast and nipples. He once said that if he only had one place to sleep it would be on your chest because there were so soft. You laughed at his cheesiness, but he convinced you the next night he was right.

It always started there but then soon he had you turned around on all fours so he could literally kiss your ass. Same as your breast, except he would leave little indentations of his teeth in the flesh of your ass before he would slam his cock into you. Then as he pounded from behind, he would smack your ass to leave his hand print there as the other hand tweaked your nipple. Both actions would illicit moans of pleasure, but he knew it just got you closer to your release.

You were quite dainty when you cum during sex. Like you were scared for the world to hear how good Nick was making you feel. So, he worked hard to get those moans out of you. His fingering was accurate as always, constantly touching your body to make you sing.

After all, your body was his instrument and practice makes perfect.