M

M - Movement

M - Movement

From Nick's POV

I've always loved how a slight movement can change everything. The movement of the sun makes the colors change.  You move your eyes to watch a girl running through the station. You move your feet to avoid tripping a woman. A slight movement of your arms to catch the same woman. Her arm slides down yours and that move just sets your blood pumping. 

Life is just a series of movements. 

But my favorite... my favorite has nothing to do with moving the world.  Well, maybe just mine. 

She always does it first thing in the morning.  Like it will make her more energetic for the day ahead.  I always sleep with her in my arms; I'd be a fool not to. 

It starts with a simple movement.  She turns over, her back no longer pressed to my chest, her bare body now pressed against my own nakedness. She is warm, like my own personal blanket. She presses little kisses against my neck and shoulders, her soft lips skimming my skin in slow, deliberate movements. 

Fuck, this woman is already driving me crazy, but I know better than to take over. I move a little, my cock twitching at the soft touches.  He's almost at attention from her little movements and I can feel her smile against my neck because she knows. "Morning handsome," she whispers in my ear. 

"Morning, beautiful."  I tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed as my touch and I could tell she was ready. She reaches down slowly, her fingertips grazing my skin, lighting a fire in my belly.  She takes a hold of my cock and pumps it slowly, her thumb moving over my tip, collecting the precome there. I moan at the sensation and pull her on top of me. "Baby, you gotta stop or I'm going to blow before you have your fun." 

She giggles as she runs my tip through her fucking soaked pussy. "Just wanted to make you feel good." 

"I always..." I'm cut off as she sinks down on me, down to the base of my cock in one swift motion.  We both moan at the sensation. After a moment she begins to move her hips, back and forth, letting me feel her warmth wrapped around me. Somedays, she lets me play with her tits.  Today is not one of those.  As I reach for them, she leans down and pins my arms down by my head. 

"No touching today," she said, punctuating each word with a swivel of her hips. My cock is throbbing, and she does another hard swivel, and my eyes roll into the back of my head. She sits back up on me and starts to bounce on me, her magnificent breasts just itching for me to hold as they floated up and down. 

"Fuck, baby, please," I begged. I needed to touch her, to feel her as her movements brought me closer to the edge. 

"I'm so close Nick, so fucking close," she cried.  Like I couldn't tell. She was strangling me and I needed to come as well.  But not before her. She kept going but finally she sobbed, "touch me." 

One hand on her clit, one on her breast, tweaking those little nubs with harsh movements and she's gone. Head tilted back, the look of ecstasy on her face, she cums around me and its euphoria. She falls forward and I catch her but then grab her hips and start moving them as I thrust forward.  My movements are rough and fast so I can get there and meet her in heaven. 

"God baby, this pussy is so tight and good. I can't stop," I moan in her ear.  I can feel her tighten again, and I punch up, once, twice and I feel her cumming again and it triggers me into dumping every single drop of my cum into her. I slow my movements, making sure everything stays in her and stop. The rise and fall of her chest on mine are the only movement I can feel. 

She lifts her head and gives me a shy smile. "I love that you let me wake you up however I want."

"I would be an idiot to stop you, love.  Ready to start the day?"

"I am now."