V

V - Voyerism

V - Voyerism

From Nick's POV

It was late when I finally made it home from my trip. I just wanted to strip off my clothes and crawl into bed with my girl. A reunion tour for the summer seemed like fun when YN was supposed to be with me but then she got a case that couldn't be passed off. She had been home while I traveled with the old band.

Facetime and Sexting could only do so much for a man when he is comfortable inside his woman. And I was a man who was very comfortable inside my woman. I loved seeing her grow rosy as I pumped inside of her. Those breathy moans of ecstasy. Damm, it was almost like I could hear them out loud as I opened the door of the townhome.

Before I had a chance to say anything, I heard a noise. I wasn't crazy; I was hearing my favorite sounds in the whole. Her moans.

What the fuck was she doing? My anger started to rise as I walked carefully and quietly towards the noise. It was coming from our bedroom. She was cheating on me in our bed. Our martial bed. I looked inside from the crack in the door.

And I was stunned.

She was in the middle of our bed, naked.

Alone.

Crying out as a flash of something pink moved between her legs.

"Ohhhh.... Nicky..."

She was fucking herself in our bed with a dildo. I had no fucking clue she had one. I watched as she spread her legs so it would hit her in the right spot. But that toy wasn't me. I could tell she was frustrated that she wasn't hitting the right spot and I smirked.

But then she turned up the intensity and she moaned louder. "Fuck Nick, right there," she cried. Her eyes were closed; she was dreaming of me.

I watched in rapid fascination at the sight of my girl pleasuring herself. The toy glistened with her arousal. She pinched and pulled at her nipple, helping herself along. My cock strained behind my zipper. I undid it quietly and took myself out. I began to give it long hard strokes from root to tip as I watched her begin to wither and twitch on our bed.

Fuck, if I knew watching her would be this hot, I would have done it sooner. She looked so beautiful. Her pink pussy was soaked and leaking to her thighs. I could see she was close to cumming. I quickened my pace so I could release at the same time as her.

She sucked that toy back into her pussy and I knew, it was time. Her body shook and she cried out my name as ropes of cum came on my hand. I leaned against the door frame, holding myself up from the force of my orgasm.

She calmed down and took a minute. She got up and went to our bathroom to clean up. This would be my secret. Something to have when she was on business trips along with the pictures she had left me. I grabbed a shirt from my bag and cleaned my hands before walking into our bedroom.

"Baby, you here?"

"Bathroom." I walked over to see her in a silk robe.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hi love." She came over and hugged me. Her skin was still warm from her orgasm. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I kissed her softly. "I want a shower and you. Care to join me?"

Absolutely.

YN POV

As Nick went to the closet to drop his bag, you went to your phone and checked the message again.

Curtis: Did he like your surprise?

You smirked. Getting that alert from Curtis that Nick was on his way home made it for a very hot homecoming. Knowing he was watching you made you cum faster than you wanted but hey, the spoils of war.

You: He loved it.