K

Something you were a little nervous about was a fantasy kink you had

Something you were a little nervous about was a fantasy kink you had.  Nick dominated the bedroom, no question, but he was always sweet, giving praise that made you keen in delight. Calling you his Angel, a good girl, telling you how fantastic you felt or how something was right. 

But this, this was drifting into a darkness that you didn't know you had. Degradation. But it was on the list and Nick said he would try it when you least expected it. 

You had just pulled out a cake you were making for dessert, which you felt hands pull at your waist. You yelped but a hand covered your mouth. "Scream, little slut and I will spank you," Nick breathed in your ear. 

"Nick," you gasped as he pushed your shoulders over the sink. 

"Shut up. You ungrateful brat. I don't want to hear you speak." Nick palmed your breast roughly, causing breathy moans to be released. "That's it, little whore like you likes it when a man takes control, makes sure you are filled to the brim." His hands ran over your ass and down your legs until they were under the skirt of your sun dress. He felt up to the lace panties you were wearing.

"Please," you whined. 

"I said shut up, you fucking bitch. I will do what I want when I want, understand." When you failed to answer, he grabbed you by your hair and pulled your head back. "Answer me!"

You nod but he just pulls harder. "Use your words. Or are you already cockdrunk? It's not even out yet." 

"I understand," you whispered. Nick smiled sadistically and pulled your underwear off.  He ran a finger through your folds, gathering the moisture.

"I think this pussy likes it when I call it names." Nick kneels behind you and licks your slit from behind.  You moan, grasping the sink to ground yourself. 

"Nicky, I..."

"What is going to take to get your fucking mouth to stop saying words!" Nick growled in your ear. "Stupid cunt. Stop speaking. The only sounds are your moans, got it slut?"

Nick has never talked to you this way, never said these nasty words. Tears are brimming in your eyes. 

"Red." 

Nick's demeanor changed instantly.  He let you up and spun you around, hugging and kissing your head, cradling as you cried.  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby.  I didn't mean it, you know that."

You hiccup as you sob.  "I know, I'm sorry, I know I said I wanted to try this..."

"No, you did the right thing.  That's why we have rules." He holds you close as your heart starts to calm.  He picks you up, bridal style and takes you to your room.  As he lays you down, he kisses you softly.  "I'll be right back." 

He grabs you a bottle of water and your panties from the floor.  He hands you the water, tossing the panties in the laundry and grabs a fresh pair for you.  He dresses you gently and then climbs into bed.  "Baby, are we done with this kink?"

You nod. "I didn't like it.  I read about it, and it turned me on but when it happened to me, I just..."

"You know I would never speak to you that way. I love you, my Angel, my beautiful girl." He kissed your head. "Now, how about I make you some tea and we have cake, and we'll watch whatever you want."  You nod and smile. "Good."