F

F - Fellatio

F - Fellatio

This is from Nick's POV.

My girl was so very timid when we met. But it was a sexy shy that still reels me in. She wasn't over the top like some girls. In fact, she was a demur sexy daisy of a girl, something that I will never take advantage of.

I like that we have been experimenting together. Testing where the limits are. I don't want to hurt her, of course I don't, but I want to ride the edge every once in a while. So we made a list and we are working through it all.

But today, it was an off day. She had jury duty and was almost picked, sending her spiraling. She hates confrontation and this would have been the epitome of that. When she got home, I could see she was in shock and angry. "Sweetheart, its ok."

"No it's not Nicky!"

I love it when she calls me Nicky. "Baby, you didn't get picked. I don't see the problem."

"The problem is, I didn't want to know the details of the case and now that's all I can think about. Ugh!" She throws herself on to the bed and looks like a starfish. Adorable. And then a thought crossed my mind, and I smiled a wicked grin. I lay down next to her and she curls over to look at me.

"I could give you something to distract you." I pushed her hair off her face. She nods softly. "You wanna work on the list?"

"You want to distract me with sex?" She squeaks.

"Well, yes. But I want us to do something that will let you think less." I give her my charming smile and she smiles back.

"Yeah, what's that?"

I look deep into her eyes and cradle her head. "I want you to give me a blow job. I want you to try and suck my soul outta my dick."

She inhaled and I got worried I went too far this time. But then she smiled, that rock star smile that had me on my knees when we first met. She got up and she pulled me up with her. My eyes must have shown some surprise because she kissed me softly before moving to my cheek and then my jaw. I swallowed hard because then she whispered, "I accept your challenge."

She kissed me hard as she pulled on my belt and then the button on my jeans. I was lost in a swirl of horniness, arousal and passion for this woman. My pants hit the ground before she pushed me to sit on the edge of the bed. She climbed on me and pushed me all the way down so she could kiss my neck. I moved her slightly so I could take my shirt off.

God, the way she nipped and sucked my skin, I was ready to blow. But she teased my abs and my navel like no one else has and it distracts me enough, so I don't realize that my boxers are now around my ankles as well. She was on her knees so fast; I was afraid she would bruise her knees. She looks up at me with a devious little smile. "Baby..." that's all I can get out before I moan like a horny teenager. My girl takes the tip of my cock in her mouth and gently suckles.

My mind is totally blown. She's only ever given me a hand job in the few months we've been together, honestly admitting that she's never done a blow job before. I think she's lying because right now, she is working my cock like a fucking ice cream cone. She takes more in her mouth, the rest is being worked by her hand, the other on my balls. Fuck, she is making it really hard not to be a minute man right now.

She pops off my cock with a smile, still working her hand. "Does it feel good?"

"Uh," I croak, trying to remember how to speak. "I – uh, thought you hadn't done this before."

"Oh, I haven't. But since you used porn to teach me things, I used it to teach me this."

And she deep throats me.

I fucking moan louder than I have ever done in my life. When she lets go, I whimper, fucking whimper at the loss of the heat of her mouth. And then she giggles because she knows, she owns me now.

"Baby if you do that again, I'm gonna blow."

"Good."

Ever had your soul sucked out of you? It's the perfect distraction.