Y

Y – YOLO

Y – YOLO

From Nick's POV

I married her.

I finally got to fucking marry her.

When she walked down that aisle towards me, fucking gorgeous in her gown, I thought it was a dream. My girl was an angel walking towards me and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But no, she stood next to me, and we vowed to love each other forever.

Now, after an epic party, I'm sitting here on a plane to Paris, my girl asleep on my shoulder, in first class. And a thought crossed my mind. A rather dirty one. See, I splurged and got us the best first-class tickets money could buy. The last tour paid me big and with the re-release of the album, YN and I will be comfortable for the rest of our lives.

And we have a cabin in the sky.

I've always wanted to join the Mile High Club.

Always wanted sex on a balcony or in a dark corner of a library.

Fuck, I just want to take my girl wherever my heart wishes.

As the ideas manifested, YN shifted in her seat, waking a little. "What time is it?" She asked in that adorable sleepy voice.

"It's about 1 am," I replied. "We still have about four hours left on our flight."

"Oh." She rubbed her eyes. "I'm gonna wash my face." She grabbed the complimentary toiletry bag and headed to the bathroom suite. Yes, this plane had a fucking suite for a bathroom. And now, I can put my plan into action.

I move quickly with her when I notice there are no attendants in the area. As she opens the door, I gently push her in. "Nick..." I cut off her protest with a hard kiss. She moans into it, letting me in. I taste her, my wife, God that sounds so good.

"You have to be quiet, Mrs. Vaughn," I whisper against her lips. I pull back to see the glassy eye expression she gets when she's aroused. "Wanna join the Mile High Club with me?"

Her eyes widened, focusing on me again. "Nick, we can't..."

"We can if we're quick enough, baby." I turn her around and lift the bottom of her skirt up. She had changed from her wedding dress, which I had been able to fuck her in before the reception, and now was wearing a beautiful black skirt and pink blouse. I reached for the black lace panties I know she has on and slid them down her legs. I bent her over the sink and ran one finger up and down her slit.

"N-Nicky," she studders. "S-sensitive."

"I can tell," I whisper. She's so pink and wet and trembling, "you like this don't you, sweetheart? You like the thought of someone hearing us." She nods softly. I undo my pants and pull them down with my boxer far enough so I can run the tip over her skin before sinking into her, hard. I slap a hand over her mouth just as she lets out the most delicious sounding moan I have ever heard.

I rut into her, hard and fast. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and I know I'm hitting the right spot. I let go of her mouth and reach down to rub her clit. I can feel myself sliding in and out of her and my god, it makes it so much hotter. "Cum for me," I whisper in her ear.

Her head rolls back against my shoulder and she lets go, silently, losing the scream in her throat. It has to be one of the sexiest things I have ever fucking seen. I love it so much that I cum right there and then.

I kiss along the back of her neck as I slowly pull out. I grab some napkins to clean her and myself before I bring up her panties and pull her skirt down. I can see the mascara marks from her ecstasy tears. "Clean your face baby and I'll have some water, champagne and snacks for you." I kiss her lips sweetly.

I make it back to our seats and hit the call button. The flight attendant rushes over and takes my order. I sit back with a smirk, reading my book. My girl comes back, looking refreshed with a hint of pink on her cheeks. The attendant brings us everything and sets up the table.

After they leave, YN whispers, "why did you do that Nick? I mean, it was good but..."

"YOLO."

"What?"

"You only live once, my love and I want us to live in this marriage. I love you!"

"I love you."

A/N only one more letter to go!