H

H - Hair

H - Hair

From Nick's point of view...

One of the little things that intrigued me about her was her hair.  It was constantly changing.  Different colors, different styles each day, different lengths, just not short.  No, she preferred to keep it on the longer side for one reason only. 

I love to play with her hair. 

At first, I just watched, she would brush it out after a shower, swinging it around as she danced and cleaned, placed curls in it for a night out. Her hair was her pride.  It changed with her moods.

She currently had purple streaks, her job never batting an eye at the color changes. But I could tell she was getting bored with it. 

"Should I cut my hair, Nicky?" she asked, climbing out of the shower. 

"How short?"

"Like to my chin." She faced me, motioning to how she wanted it as I unconsciously make a face of disagreement, making her snort in laughter. "I'll never cut my hair that short love, you know that."

"I know, but if you want, I could get used to it." 

She shook her head. "No, I like it when you play with my hair.  Can't do that if it's short." 

"Yeah? Well, c'mere and I'll brush it out for you." I patted the bench next to the bed. I watched as she towel dried it, a soft smile on her face. She looks so beautiful like this, natural and raw.  She sits in front of me and I start gently combing out the wet tangles.  She hums in contentment and the sound goes straight to my groin. 

This is my favorite time of day, just us, domestic and in love. 

"Will you do this for our daughter in the future?" She blinks up at me as I still my hands. 

I lean down and kiss her softly. "For you and my girl. For all of my kids with you." I smile as I kiss her again.  She twists slightly to deepen the kiss.  I ran a hand on her neck and into her hair to hold her in place. I can smell the lavender floral scent from her shampoo, and it makes me sigh in happiness. I maneuver her to staddle my lap so I can get both of hands into her silky hair. 

Her response was a soft moan, probably because she could feel my cock getting harder underneath her. Her hips moved slightly, and I could feel her core getting hotter.  God what I wouldn't do for this woman. I just want to grip her hair as I pound her from behind. 

So I do. 

I use her hair like a lasso to keep her in place as I thrust deep and hard into her.  She moans loudly as her body lurches forward, but I keep her in place. She knows to say her safe word if its too much. I can feel how much she likes it; she wants me to keep going, she wants to drain my balls with her pussy. 

This woman will be the death of me as she cums and triggers my own.  I let go of her hair and ease her down.  I ran my fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp. My precious girl. 

Definitely not cutting it ever again, she whispers. I chuckle as I kiss the crown of her head.