D

D – Dirty Secret

Everyone has a secret, a habit that they keep from the world. You bit your fingernails, no big deal. 

Nick, on the other hand, well he had a dirty secret. 

A very dirty secret. 

You didn't notice the first time.  Or the second.  But when you realized that you were running low, you asked Nick if he knew. 

"Honey, have you seen my underwear?"

Nick froze on the spot. He hesitated before answering, "No, Angel. Are they not in the wash?"

You looked through the baskets of laundry.  "Some of them are but my nicest ones have disappeared. I really hope someone hasn't been stealing them at the laundry mat. They were my expensive ones from Victoria's Secret." 

Nick quietly sighed in relief.  Because you hadn't discovered his dirty secret.

Yet. 

After a rather evil session of teasing and phenomenal sex, you scooched out of bed while Nick was still recovering to grab a glass of water. But turned around because it was cold to grab your robe. And what you walked in on explained a lot. 

You made no noise as you watched Nick pick up the discarded clothes and put them in the hamper to wash.  Except for your panties. He took those in his hand and sat next to his bedside table.  He remembered how much he teased you over your clothes, stoking your heat at dinner under the table. He got you nice and wet, dripping into your lace panties.  He had made you cum while still in said panties.  He could feel the wetness of your juices still on them. He held them to his nose and inhaled your heavenly scent, the scent of your arousal that just made him hard again. He licks the garment a little before putting into his drawer. 

Where you spot your other missing panties. 

"If you are going to continue to steal my good panties, I think you should open an account at Victoria Secret."  Nick jumps as you walk towards him, a sway in your hips. He smiled as he realized you weren't upset with him.

"I was thinking more Agent Provocateur." 

"Want to ruin hundred-dollar panties just to keep them in a drawer?" You straddled his naked lap, making sure your warm cunt was right over his cock. 

"Fuck yeah I do." 

Its one hell of an expensive dirty secret.