O

O - Orgasm Denial

O - Orgasm Denial

From Nick's POV

My girl is up to something. 

I'm not worried, per say, but I am hella curious.  She bought some stuff and hid it in her closet.  It's taking everything not to go snooping around. She said it was for her, from the list. What the fuck it could be was a mystery because we were still halfway through it. 

As I reclined in my chair, watching the game, I heard her moving around our bedroom.  We had been finalizing plans for the wedding and I just wanted to relax. 

"Nicky! Can you come help me with something?"

Christ. It's like she knew I just wanted to have a beer and watch the game. "Yeah, I'm coming," I called back to her.  I got up and she wasn't in the room. "YN?"

Her muffled voice came from the bathroom. "I dropped my face roller behind the bed and I can't reach." 

"Ok." I shake my head. My girl is clumsy.  I bend over the side of the bed and reach down when I feel her move right next to me and then something furry.  "What the..."

Click.

I look down to see a furry black handcuff on my wrist. And I'm connected to the bed. I look up to see a little devious smile on my girl's beautiful face. "Got you," she whispered.  She pushed me down onto my back with one arm shackled to the bed above my head. She straddles me and pins me fast on my other arm and with another click, I'm handcuffed to the bed. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" I track her as she walks around the bed as I try to pull my arms free but the handcuffs bite. "Let me go sweetheart." 

She looks away and taps her chin.  "No," she replies like the brat she is. "I want to play with you." 

"Ok, well, I can't play with you if I'm tied up." 

"I know."  She pouts. "This is for all those times you teased Nicky." She straddles over my legs, and I realize she's bare under her dress. My stomach clenches and my cock jumps. "I'm gonna tease you so much baby but you're not allowed to cum." 

Oh. Fuck.

She starts soft, kissing the inside of my thighs like to do to her before I feast on her.  But she doesn't touch my cock or balls and its frustrating as hell. "Babe, please," I whine. 

"No." 

She's mean. She's rubbing her pretty pussy up and down my thigh as she kisses my abs and chest.  I shudder. She's driving me crazy.  Her moans from the friction on her pussy make me pull on my arms again.  I need to touch her. 

"Fuck, sweetheart, please, let me help you." 

"I've got it," she moans as she tugs on my nipple with her teeth. I flex my thigh a little and it earns me a louder moan. "Oh Nicky!"

I watch as she speeds up the rocking of her hips on my leg, sitting up and removing her little dress.  She's not wearing a bra, so her tits are now just bouncing in front of me. Oh god, I might die right here. She grabs her breasts, squeezing them, moaning and I'm fucking losing it. 

I can see it in her eyes; she's about to come. "No, baby, please come on my cock.  Let me feel my pussy on my cock, please, princess, please!"

She stops. "This is MY cock," she snarls. "And you've been a bad boy so I will do what I want, when I want." She moves down, my thigh shiny with her wetness. I swallow, unsure of what she is about to do when she bends down and licks a stripe from my balls to my tip. 

"Ah FUCK!" I'm so fucking close to cumming but she moves away. "No! Baby, fuck please!"

"I'm so close, Nicky," she moans as she climbs right over my length. I can feel how hot she is, how wet, but she just rubs herself on me. I try desperately to lift my hips so I can get inside her but without my arms to lift her up, she just uses me like a toy. I watch as her eyes roll in the back of her head, and she screams as her orgasm washes over her and I'm drenched in her sweetness. I sob in pain, my balls feel like they are going to explode as she collapses over me. 

She's catching her breath and I'm desperate to get loose and relieve myself. "Baby, please let me go," I plead. 

She undoes the handcuffs and I immediately lift her hips and slip my cock into her. I thrust hard up, reaching over and rubbing her clit.  She's oversensitive and cries as her second orgasm fast approaches. "Let go baby," I grunt as I feel my own release approaching. "Fucking cum!" She screeches as she comes again, and I roar as I pump her full of my cum. 

I slow as we pant from the fucking amaz-balls session we just had. I pepper her head with kisses as I stroke my fingers across her back. "Next time you want control just tell me, princess." 

"Not a fan of the cuffs?"

"Oh, I'm a fan, but on you." 

She pouted. "You didn't like it?"

"I didn't say that." I can feel her smiling against my skin. "Fucking minx," I mumble. 

"Karma's a bitch Nicky. Maybe you should be nicer to me." She wiggles on me and I groan. "But I do love using you." She grinds down as I'm still in her. 

Round two it is.