X

X – X-rated

X – X-rated

"This is a terrible idea."

"No, it's a hot idea."

"You're a man. Of course, you would think it's hot."

"You put it on the list. You've taken some really naughty photos and yet you are making me the pervert."

"I did not call you a pervert."

"Tomato, toe-mah- to."

"Don't you use that sexy Boston accent on me, Nicholas Vaughn."

"So, you think I'm sexy," a smirk graced Nick's face.

"That would be what you took from that," you replied with a shy smile. It faded after a moment. "You really want to have sex on camera?"

"Only if you're comfortable. If it's really a hard no, then I will leave my phone in the living room and make love to you." He kissed you softly. "But the idea of getting to watch your face when you cum, when you're away from me and I can watch." He moaned a little. "So hot." He moves down to your neck, toying with the strap of your nightgown. "Or maybe I can take some photos of us. You know, for me to keep."

"You chewed on your lip. You had done the photos before, how would this be different? "Ok, maybe start with the photos..."

He gave a wide smile. "Lay back on the bed for me, gorgeous." You scoot back onto your bed, the hem of your night gown riding up. "Stop," he orders. The gown is barely covering the top of your legs, just an inch more and your pussy is exposed. "Fuck, so sexy," he groans. He pulls his phone and snaps a photo. Your nipples are straining against the silk of your gown.

"Nick," you moan. "Please touch me."

"I will, but not yet. Lay down for me." You hesitate and Nick growls. "Lay. Down."

You roll your eyes but comply. "Nicky, this is supposed to be romantic."

"No, its supposed to be erotic. X Rated. And I want photos of my perfect girl and her perfect pussy." Nick crawls on the bed and pulls the gown up higher, exposing your cunt to the cooler air. "I love when she's all wet and warm." He kisses the inside of your thighs as he plants your legs, knees bent, on the bed.

"There she is, hmm, look how aroused you are already. So wet," he ran a finger up and down your slit, causing you to tilt your hips up. He snapped a photo of your glistening pussy, then another with his finger on your clit.

You whimper as he puts down his phone and begins to eat you like it's his last fucking meal. Moving between licking your arousal and sucking on that little pearl of nerves to get more wetness to leak out. Without warning, two fingers are in your pussy, and you cry out.

"Fuck, taking my fingers so well, sucking me back in. Fuck you look good." Another photo taken. Nick doesn't stop fingering you, making sure to rub his thumb over your clit.

"Video," you gasped.

"What?"

"Take a video. You can listen to how wet my pussy is for you," you groan.

He doesn't stop pumping his thick fingers into your heat as he grabs his phone and begins to record. The sounds of your sopping wet cunt being finger fucked to hell along with your symphony of moans are recorded for his future pleasure, the video of your face twisted in ecstasy for future reference. "God, baby, you look so fucking good, fucking goddess in my bed."

"Gonna cum," you wail.

"Do it," he ordered. Your body sang for him as you crested the peak. You were gone, lost in the overwhelming pleasure. Nick helped bring your down before he teased the tip of his cock through your folds. Click, another picture. Video as he pushed his amazing cock through your entrance, watching as it was swallowed by your pussy.

Another picture, another memory of him seated deep within you. "Hang on baby." He clipped the phone to the holder that was placed there earlier. He could see that it was pointed right where you both were joined together. He wrapped your legs around his waist, and he began to pump, thrust, in and out, letting every ridge hit your walls.

Your tits bounced as he fucked you. It was better than porn because it would be with you and him, this moment of intimacy captured forever.

His thumb drew small circles of your clit as he continued. "Nicky," you moan, "almost there."

"Yeah, feels good baby. So gorgeous, taking my cock so well. I can feel you fluttering. Cum for me YN. Be a good girl and cum."

That was it. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and detonate, squeezing his cock so hard that he groaned and filled you with his warmth. So much so that his cum leaked from between your pussy and his cock.

"Shit, wanna see this," Nick mumbled. His took his phone and filmed as he withdrew, watching as his cum leaked out and dripped onto the bed below. "Fuck, that is so hot," he said. He took a photo and shut his phone off, turning his attention back to you.

"Asleep," he whispered as he saw you with your eyes closed and breathing deeply. He smirked a little. Fucked her to sleep was something he should have put on the list but now that he's accomplished it, it was unnecessary.

He saved all the photos and videos into a protected folder before getting up and getting a soft cloth to clean you up. He looked at the clock. Almost lunchtime. He would get up and make you something to eat before continuing with their Sunday. She was a star now, and he would treat her like one today.