G

G - Glasses

G - Glasses

As your relationship progressed forward, you and Nick decided to level up on everything.

Including his job and your homes.

Entering into your new shared townhome, you could hear Nick in his office, tapping away on his piano, stopping and then starting again. You creeped towards the doorway, wanting to see him at work. You loved that he played the piano as well as the trumpet. And how seriously he took the music class he was now teaching at the university.

As you peaked, he was exactly where you thought he was, at the piano, side table next to him with his notebook and music sheets, deep in concentration...

And wearing those fucking glasses.

You still had a long list of exploration ahead of you but the one kink that was discovered quickly was your feral side when he wore his glasses

You still had a long list of exploration ahead of you but the one kink that was discovered quickly was your feral side when he wore his glasses. Black frames, clear glass, accentuating those blue eyes as they flitted from notebook, to keys, to music paper and back. His eyes were always moving, but his jaw line was tight, you could see that even with the beard.

He's composing, you thought as he played a tune that was unfamiliar to you. You watched his eyes follow his thick fingers across the keyboard, sousing out where he wanted to take the music. You chew on your lip, he's so handsome as he works. He stops when he finds the notes he wanted for his music, carefully writing them out. He takes off the glasses for a moment to rub his eyes and pops them back on.

"You know, rubbing your eyes like that will cause wrinkles," you tell him as you push off the doorway.

He smiles. "You just don't like it when I take off my glasses. He sits back on the piano bench, allowing you to slot between his legs. He runs his hands up your thighs to right under your ass and looks up at you. "Just like I love when you are wearing a skirt. I hate when you wear them out without me."

"Hmm, yes, well, I love the professor Vaughn look and I would do anything to get a good grade," you replied, looking at his with big doe eyes.

"Fuck, Angel, is that what you are thinking every time I wear my glasses?"

You lean down to his ear, your warm breath on his neck and whisper, "every fucking time."

Nick grabs you by the nape of your neck and kisses you hard, closing the cover of the keys at the same time. He grabs your hip and spins your around to bend over the piano. You moan as he reaches up your skirt, flips it up, grasp your panties and pull them down. He sits back on the bench to see your ass in his face. "I just wanna a taste." He licks from clit to ass, the plastic of his frames pushing into your skin.

Feeling the hardness of the glasses on your ass, along with his hot tongue laving at your core, makes you wetter than ever before. "Mr. Vaughn," you moan.

"Tell my Angel, tell the professor what you need."

"Fuck, I need to cum."

You can feel the smirk on his lips. "No." His assault keeps going, driving your crazy, holding back the ripples of pleasure that are threatening to send you over the top.

You are not opposed to begging. "Please, Nicky, please..."

A harsh smack across your cheeks makes you squeal. "You can address me as Professor or Mr. Vaughn." He stands up and leans over you. "Now," he says in your ear, "tell me what you want."

You swallow and look back at him, his glasses slightly askew but still firmly on. "I want you to fuck me with your glasses on."

Nick grins. "With pleasure." He maneuvers your to be on the piano bench, your skirt bunched around your waist as he undoes enough of his pants to free his cock. He strokes it before getting into position and wets the tip through your folds. You jolt at the sensation and mewl, but Nick doesn't stop. He pushes in all at once and starts to thrust hard, the glasses slipping down his nose. You push them up for him and he kisses you hard. Its quick and dirty, but fuck is it good. In no time you are screaming your release and he quickly follows.

As you attempt to catch your breath, Nick looks down at you, smudges now evident on the glasses. "You really like them, don't you?"

"It makes you so refined," you reply. "Always wanted to fuck a professor."

Nick laughs. "I'm wearing these all the time from now on."

"