J

J - Jerking Off

J - Jerking Off

From Nick's POV

"Baby!"

I walked into our apartment, and it was eerily quiet.  "YN?"

Shit, where is she?  I moved to the kitchen and saw a note. 

Baby, remember I'm at the conference today and I'll be back after work tomorrow.  I left some food for you in the fridge and a treat on your bedside table. I love you

Crap, I totally forgot about her conference.  I poked my head in the fridge for some food and watched some hockey. As the second period was ending, I headed into our bedroom to change out of my university clothes and into something comfier. As I was putting down my watch, I noticed a folder. I picked it up and saw the label. 

Intimacy Captured. 

I was intrigued. I opened it and almost dropped it. 

Photos. 

There were photos of my girl

There were photos of my girl. In lingerie. In provocative poses. 

My cock was instantly hard. When had she taken these? Then I remembered our list. She wanted to have photos taken but I assumed that it would have been ones for us to take together. Not ones that I would need to put in my physical spank bank. 

The more I studied them, the more my balls began to ache.  Then I noticed the note inside. 

Nicky, 

I'll miss being in your arms tonight. 

But I left this for you in case you miss me too. 

It was on our list: photos and teasing

I love you, 

YN

How did I get so lucky to have this girl? The game restarted in the background, but I couldn't care less.  My focus was on the four pictures of my gorgeous girl in front of me.  Her breasts were spilling out in one, one had showcased her fantastic, stocking clad legs, another showed off her panties, kneeling, legs spread, the last was of her in a skirt but the tops of her stocking showing.  Goddammit, she was fucking hot and now I had to do something about my dick being harder than ever.  I was going to fuck the ever-living shit out of this girl when she gets home but it does not solve this current problem. 

Heading back to the living room, I hold the pictures and pour some scotch into a glass.  God, I can only imagine getting her into the skirt and bending her over my desk.  With a groan, I pull down my sweats and give a hard stroke to my cock, hissing at the sensation.  A dribble of precome  is at the tip and I used it to lube up my hand a little. 

The photo of her legs in the air just reminds me of a couple of weeks ago when we had gone to a university function, and she wore the same heels and I had them hooked around my ears. Watching her breasts bounce up and down as I pounded into her.  Jesus, I stroke my cock a little faster as I hear her moans in my head. 

As I move my hand faster and faster, I can see her with her mouth on me, sucking down her throat, eyes glassy, spit and precome down her chin. 

She is perfect in every way, and I love how we get to experiment with each other. And one day I'll make her my wife. Just the thought of me fucking her as my wife takes me over the edge as I moan loud and cum all over my stomach. 

"Jesus Christ," I mumble as I come down from the high.  As I start to breathe normally again, I decide to have a little payback. I grab my phone and snap a photo of my chest and cock. 

Nick: This is what you do to me. I love the pictures. 

I got a reply a moment later. 

YN: I'm happy you love them. Wish I could lick that off of you. 

She is trying to kill me. But what a way to go.