S

S - Stimulation

S - Stimulation

You walked out of the restroom with a small smirk on your face. You smoothed out your dress, sure that everyone could see. You came back to the table and put the napkin back on your lap.  Nick smirked as he sipped the champagne, keeping his eyes on you. Before you could say anything, the server appeared to take your orders.  As you opened your mouth, you felt it. 

"Umm... I'll have the... umm," you were struggling to speak as the low vibration from the panties played on your clit. "I'll have the starter salad and the lobster linguine." You handed the menu over and dropped your hand to your lap, bunching your dress. Your eyes fluttered closed as you bit your lower lip. 

The vibrations stopped and your eyes popped open.  Nick smiled at you. "Are you feeling alright darling?"

"I'm fine," you squeak out as the vibrations returned, stronger this time. 

"Good, so tell me about work." 

Fucking bastard. You tried a couple of times to tell him about how your boss announced the settlement and pointed at you and thanked you and everything... you're rambling because all you can feel is how your pussy is clenching at nothing and you're about to explode. 

"Nicky..." you whine, tears pooling in your eyes. 

Nick looks at your face and clicks the panties off, making you cry at the ebbing of your impending orgasm. "I'm sorry love." 

"No, please don't stop," you whisper. "I was almost..." you swallow as the waiter brings out your meals. 

"Before or after dinner?" He asked. He looked at you intently, letting you know that you had control if you really needed it. 

"After," you whisper. You could do this. You could hold off. You could wait until dessert to let yourself cum that honey that Nick loves to drink.

Nick smirked.  "Ok-ay," he replies. He started at the lowest setting again. "After means when we get home," he said casually, and taking a bite of his steak.  Your eyes widen. 

"But -" 

"Too bad, you already decided.  Now be a good girl and feed me a taste of your pasta." 

Continued in "T"