Q

Q - Quickly and Quietly

From Nick's POV

I need her.

I need to possess her

My girl.

MINE.

Having her pressed against the door of her office, I can feel how hot she is. I roll my hips again and she moans quietly. "We have to be quick baby."

"Nick, my office is not soundproof."

"Then I'm just gonna have to keep you quiet." I yanked her away from the door and put myself against it. I lift her other legs around my waist and then walk her to her desk. I find it cute that she refuses to leave her desk messy every night. And right now, that is convenient. I lay her down and reached up her skirt for her panties. I drag them off of her and take a deep breath in them. Fuck, she smells good. She is panting on her desk, waiting for me. I smirk and put them in my pocket. This is going to be fun. I drop to my knees to get a taste and fuck is she already wet for me. I guess I need to have her now.

Your POV.

Nick unbuttoned his pants, and you were ready, so ready for him to destroy you. He gets his pants and boxers down low enough, so his thick member is out. He's dribbling and uses that to run over your slit. "Fuck," you moan as he continues to tease. "I thought you said we had to be quick."

You see Nick's eyes flash and you know you're in trouble. "Oh, my girl wants fast?" Before you have a chance to reply, he sheathes himself in you in one go. You are about to cry out when he clamps a hand over your mouth. "Quiet," he orders lowly as he pounds into you. It's hard and fast, he's hitting that spot inside of you with every punch of his member. There is no way for you to be quiet, so Nick keeps his hand over your mouth. He gets your legs to your chest, the new angle making you roll your eyes.

And without warning, you cum around him, gripping him so tight it triggers his release. He falls on top of you, breathing hard. "Sweetheart, are you ok?"

You can't even speak now so you nod. Nick chuckles as he reaches in your drawers for the tissue he knows you keep. He cleans you gently and helps you get back up and lower your dress.

You look in the mirror. Your makeup isn't bad, just the corners of your eyes, which you clean up a bit. You pull your hair into a soft, messy bun on the nape of your neck but otherwise you look ok. You turn to Nick. "Panties?"

Nick smirks and shakes his head. "For my collection."

You frown. "I can't go out there with no panties Nicholas."

"I'd keep my legs together, love, so nothing dribbles out." He opens the door before you can say anything and gestures for you to go ahead of him. You go to glare but then he whispers, "I love you so much my beautiful girl." Now, you just smile softly and blush from his attention.

You rejoin the party and Sadie gives a knowing look but says nothing. Lance spots you again and frowns as Nick has his hand around you, settled at the top of your ass.

The message was clear: don't touch what belongs to Nick Vaughn.