U

U - Under

U - Under

From Nick's POV

Working from home can be rewarding. As long as you don't get distracted. Lucky for me, my girl hates working from home because I distract her. And today is a day I don't feel like heading to campus for work. I just have meetings that are online today so staying home is the way to go.

My first meeting isn't until 10 so I sleep in a little from the normal 5 AM wake up I usually have. My girl is in bed with me still and I can't help but get her riled up before she has to get up. I touch and tease and give her a little before I pull away, much to her indignation. I laugh as I head in and get started on my day.

The first meeting is quick, just a staff meeting. My second is with some donors of the program. I'm so into my meetings and all my notes that I failed to hear YN leave for work. I've got about 15 minutes before the next meeting when I feel someone looking at me. I turn and my mouth gapes. My girl is standing there in a baby pink lace bra and matching panties. "Fuck," I mumble.

"Cat got your tongue Professor?" She takes a step towards me. "Thought it was nice to tease this morning?" I swallow, my words completely lost. "Let's see if you still find it amusing to tease like that." She straddled my lap and kisses me hard. My hands automatically go onto her ass, gripping her and pushing her onto my growing erection. The moan that comes from her throat just makes me harder.

"Baby, I have a meeting," pulling away from her, as much as I hate it.

"Oh, I know." She has a devilish smile on her face. She slides off my lap and goes to her knees in front of me. She reaches for my pants and undoes them. The alarm of the upcoming meeting goes off and she crawls under the table. She pulls the chair back in place and then pulls me out of my pants.

"Sweetheart, we can't... ahh fuck." She starts to suckle my cock and my head tilts back. She pops off of me and smiles.

"Can you get through your meeting Nicky while I tease you?"

"Baby, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Neither is leaving your fiancé wanting." She licks up my shaft and I shudder. "Now, go to your meeting. "

The screen blinks and the meeting is starting. She puts her mouth on my again and I can barely get a greeting out.

She's trying to kill me, I decide. She bobs quietly as the meeting continues but I have it on mute so they can't hear her slurping me up. When they ask me a question, it takes everything to answer with a steady voice. She is steady on and then I start to feel the familiar build of my orgasm.

"Fuck," I hiss under my breath. Thankfully, the meeting is starting to wind down but that just spurs YN on to get me to finish while still in the meeting.

My hand lands on her head, threading my fingers in her hair. I know I should stop her, but fuck does her mouth feel so good. Its hot and wet, her tongue dancing all over. I need to enjoy this; I need her to go harder.

"I'm sorry, I have an emergency call. Thank you so much for your time." I close out and toss my head back. "Fuck baby, that's it. Suck me harder. Swallow my cock." Her head bobs harder, taking me all the way back to her throat. She gags but fuck is that sound amazing. I feel my balls starting to tighten. "I'm going to cum, fuck baby."

She stops for a second and looks up at me. Popping off, a string of cum and saliva from her mouth. "I'm not a cruel woman. You best remember that the next time you tease."

Before I have a chance to retort, she takes me all the way down to my navel and I'm done. I hold onto the table as I empty myself down her throat. She takes it like the good girl she is and then licks me clean. As she comes off, she smiles shyly at me. "Fuck baby, I think I might keep you under my desk when I work from home."

She laughs and shakes her head. I waste no time hauling her up from under the desk and over my shoulder. I smack her ass a couple of times as I walk to our room. I sit on the bed and scoot back and position her over me.

"Time for me to be under you. Ride my face sweetheart."