[5]

...was in another kitchen.

"What? Where am I?"

What the hell just happened? Am I still dreaming?

I looked around when I saw a woman with a child. I tried to hide quickly but they already saw me.

"Mom, there's someone here," she said fearfully.

"Don't worry, Monica, get behind me," she said, taking a gun out of a drawer. She walked slowly. I jumped out of my hiding place because I didn't want her to shoot me, but she still held the gun on me.

"WOW WOW WOW all is well." I held up my hands.

"Who are you?"

"Could you please put the guns down?" i asked nervously, breathing faster and faster.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?"

"OK OK. My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n."

"How did you get in here?"

"I-I don't know."

"I'll ask you again how-"

"i really don't know."

I heard a loud crash from outside and startled.

"Mom Mom SHE'S BACK!" the child yelled happily.

"Monica open the door and you stay here !" She still had the gun pointed at me.

A blonde haired woman came in. She was wearing some kind of scuba suit.

"Who is that?" she asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

We both shrugged at the same time. I looked at her. She looked at me. I felt a kind of attraction. I saw in her eyes that she felt it too. We looked at each other for a long time. Maybe she knows what happened? Maybe she can help me? When I was about to speak, she said...

"Tell me everything that happened in the last few hours."

She took me outside and I explained everything to her.

"...and suddenly I was here." I guess she didn't understand half of it because I was talking so fast.

"Wait. Wait. 1944? In 1944 you saw these stones?"

I looked at her weird. She was talking like it was a long time ago. What did she mean.

"Yeah? 1944. You do know it's 1944?" I said, laughing.

"No."

"What?" I suddenly stopped laughing when I realized she was serious.

"It's 1994." she said.

No. That can't be. Does that mean...that I traveled to the future? and wait. DID I TELEPORT, TOO? I heard her continue talking but I wasn't not listening to her. My head. I was going crazy. I couldn't think anymore. Did I just lose 50 years of my life? I looked at myself and looked at her again. Suddenly I looked closely. wait. Wait a minute. Why haven't I aged? 50 years. Fifty years and I still look the same?

"Y/n you're not alone?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND WHY DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? WHO ARE YOU?" i started screaming.

"I understand you."

"NO. YOU DON'T. HAVE YOU EVER TRAVELED 50 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE. NO . SO."

"No but lost all my thoughts and got powers."

Oh.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to be so-"

"It's ok. I just want you to know. You're not alone."

I smiled. My eyes almost started to water. I couldn't stop myself and hugged her. At first she hesitated but then she hugged me too.

After a while I let go and she looked at me smiling.

"Wait you said you saw a blue stone too?"

I nodded.

"Do you know what it was?"

"Well, not really. But I saw something similar. They called it a tesseract."

I sighed. This was no help.

"Come on let's go inside. We'd better go explain things to the others."

"CAROLLLLL" the little girl called out and hugged her. So...her name is Carol.The Woman came and kissed her. I guess it's her girlfriend.

Then we tried to explain everything to them. She looked at me in amazement.

"Oh, my dear, I'm so sorry."

"It's all right."

She smiles, "Besides, my name is Maria Rambeau. If you want you can stay here, you probably need a place to stay."

"Thanks Maria." i turned m and saw the little girl again.

"CAROL CAROLLL CAN YOU SHOW Y/N YOUR POWERS LIKE YOU DID TO ME? PLEASEEEE" begged monica.

Carol laughed and made her hand to the kettle. It started to boil.

"AWESOME." i said in amazement.

"She can do a lot more with her hands than boil tea water." Maria said proudly.

I tried to persuade Carol to show me more but she said she would show me everything tomorrow and try to help me.

"Y/n I'll show you your room" said Maria. I quickly took my bag and ran after her.

It was next to hers.

"It's not the best but I hope it works."

"No no. It's perfect."

She smiled, wished me good night and went out.

I looked around. It was even bigger than my real room. It had a double bed, a long closet, desk and two small closets next to the bed. I unpacked my clothes and put them in the closet. I took the picture out of my jacket pocket and put it on the small closet.

I lay down in bed and thought. Did all this really happen? I took the picture of Bucky and me. I could look at this picture for hours.

After a few minutes I fell asleep with the picture still in my hand.

Hi guys!! I hope u liked this chapter and ig Y/n finally had a nice ending.
Vote please ml<3

words count: 915