[19]

...

*knock knock*

I yawned tiredly.

*knock knock*

"Let me sleep" I whispered to the person half asleep.

*knock knock*

I tried to ignore it until...someone came in.

" SCOTT!!! WHY ARE YOU COMING IN!!! CAN'T YOU WAIT?" I yelled.

"I wanted to wait normally but I've been knocking for 15 minutes-" he said chillingly until he saw Pietro's...

Upper body free.

" WOWOWWOW SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE-"

"...naked" he whispered and was about to leave when I yelled. Embarrassing.

" NO SCOTT IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. WAIT !!! PIETRO NEVER WEARS A SHIRT TO SLEEP!!!" I got up and ran after him. He looked at me with astonished eyes. Why? When I looked at my legs, I realized that I wasn't wearing any pants. Just a shirt...his shirt.

"oh man...that looks weird now but  it happend really nothing here" I tried to talk myself out of it. Excuses? Why did it sound like an excuse? It didn't happen, did it?

"E-e-ehm if you say so... It's already 7:15 and breakfast is only served until 7:30 so... hurry up" he told us, still looking at us in amazement.

I nodded and as he was about to close the door, he turned around and told me.

"Sorry again about...that interruption. I won't tell anyone either" he winked at me.

"Oh Scott, I'm serious..." I whispered but he was already outside.

"Does it bother you that he thinks that?" he said and smirked at me. I went all red and threw a pillow at him. He laughed.

*5 minutes later*

"HURRY UP PIETRO!!! I HAVE TRAINING LATER THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO EAT" I yelled.

"Why don't you dress me!" he was still lying in bed.

"If you say so but it's not gonna be as you imagine." as I was about to come to him he stood in front of me dressed.

"Shall we go?" he asked and I nodded with a laugh. He took me like a princess and flashed us into the dining room. When we got there, everyone looked at us because I was still in Pietro's arms.

"hehehe...good morning?" I said shyly to everyone.

They all greeted us and we sat next to Scott and Jean. Of course I was supposed to sit next to Jean. I groaned pissed because he's always so jealous  but if he wants to I don't mind.

"Good morning, y/n. The food is over there. There's still enough. Don't worry! " she told me nicely.

I nodded and thanked her. I went with Pietro into the other room where the food was. I couldn't believe my eyes...

 I couldn't believe my eyes