[21]

We walked back, which of course took a long time because we had to re-enter all the stupid codes for the doors to close. These unnecessary doors, if they weren't there we could get to the top much faster but also if they weren't there people could find this place immediately.

"Why didn't you tell me about this place? I'm an X-Men too," asked Pietro, pissed off.

"Wait, you're a-" just as I was about to ask, Jean interrupted me.

"That's exactly what I asked, but as always, only the adults are allowed to know. I guess we're not really important!"

"STOP COMPLAINING! THERE ARE MUCH WORSE PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW" screamed Storm.

The rest of the walk was silent and after a while we were finally in the meeting room. When we were there, I saw all the X-men discussing and wondering what was so bad that everyone had to gather. Wanda and Pietro were also there, and they were already looking at me weird because of the other Pietro. I wanted to go to him but Professor X was already starting to speak.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET NOW! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!" as Professor X said the first words, they were all quiet.

I saw Professor X and Hank giving each other weird looks for a while and then he finally came to him. They whispered for a while so there was panic again and everyone was just chatting until...Hank banged on the table which shut everyone up. Then they finally started talking.

"So you're all probably wondering why I called you

"So you're all probably wondering why I called you. The reason is Pietro Maximoff"

Pietro looked at me suspiciously. Oh no, he really doesn't know anything right now, I hope he's not freaking out.

"Please come forward, both of you," said Professor X.

When Pietro went to the front, he wondered why this other boy was also going to the front. When they both stood next to each other at the front, most people noticed.

"You've probably already noticed and also think that they're the same. You can't summarize it any other way, they really are the same person." As Hank was about to finish speaking, hecticness broke out again. I didn't take offense...it was almost the same with me and it's very difficult to believe something like that.

" SO I KNOW THAT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE. I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT FIRST!!!" shouted Professor X.

It was quiet for a while but after a few minutes Hank started talking again.

"These two people in front of you may look a bit alike but that's not the only thing...their powers are exactly the same and their sister-"

"Wanda?" said Pietro and a huge smile came across his face when he saw her.

"Yes Wanda...but not your Wanda" denied Professor X.

"What do you mean she's not my Wanda-"

"The multiverse..."