[25]

But when I tried to open my eyes, all I heard was loud pounding...

I turned in a circle to see where I was and if I had at least taken Wanda and Pietro with me. I was relieved when I saw them both next to me. But noticed how they were just as confused as I was. We were in a snowy forest that looked really familiar...in the distance I heard screaming, shooting and men in black suits but when I saw the symbols on the suits I realized it. I didn't know where we were, but I knew who was here.

"Oh no, Pietro and Wanda. We have to leave immediately!" I whispered in panic, afraid that they would find them, but they were completely silent when they saw a man in a robot-like suit flying over us. Great...now Tony too.  They probably want to kill him too! Why does it have to be right now!! Wouldn't it have been in a week or rather in a year, I don't even know where I am!! and I'm not at all prepared to see him again after...his Mother. I immediately turned to them when she saw them and was about to stop them when they were both gone.

 I immediately turned to them when she saw them and was about to stop them when they were both gone

OK...I could have guessed that. At least I can locate them somewhat because of my powers. I concentrated well on the two and noticed that they were in different places, so I teleported myself near Pietro first. When I was there, I was behind a tree where I saw a man with a bow and arrow who was also hiding. He tried to shoot someone and that person was Pietro. I knew I didn't have to help Pietro because he was going too fast anyway, but I didn't want to watch Pietro martyr someone innocent so I braced myself if it got too over the top. But the only thing Pietro did was run over him and say his legendary saying

"You didn't see that coming?"

At least that's what I thought until he flashed towards the bunker and shot him in the side

At least that's what I thought until he flashed towards the bunker and shot him in the side. Oh no...I tried to go to the man to help him but Pietro noticed and immediately came, holding me by my wrist so I would look at him.

"He belongs to Tony!" he shouted at me in a whisper.

"That doesn't mean you should kill him too! He didn't do anything to you!" I roared, pietro immediately covered my mouth and I looked at the man who immediately looked in our direction but Pietro immediately took me somewhere else. Before I left, he looked like a red-haired woman was him and treated him. Thank God! someone came. I wouldn't have allowed him to die. Why should I allow a man who has done nothing to just die like that!