[10]

"Y/n I know who you are"

"what do you mean" my heart was beating fast.

"the 03.14.1942"

...

The last day. The last day with Bucky. I was silent for several minutes and looked nowhere. Until I realized that we were at Stark's show that day.

"oh shit..." I whispered.

"what?"

"E-ehm I don't know what you mean"

"But you know exactly because I saw you that day and you saw me. How did you hardly get any older? How did you get here? What are you doing here? What's your real name? And why are you pretending to be my son's girlfriend?"

I stared at him. I can't just tell him that? Besides, fury told me that I can't really trust anyone. Also, if I told him, it would probably change the whole future and that can't happen!!!! My first option would be to make up some excuse. The second would be to teleport or time travel again. I know I've been thinking too long but I don't want to leave Tony just like that. It's really grown on me. So I'd say I'll take the second option so it won't be so unpleasant. Well, let's hope it works out.

It will work out. It will work. It will work. It will work.

"So firstly, my name is really Y/n L/n and secondly..."

I closed my eyes and concentrated very well so that I could get to the year where I had my first mission. In 1994, I felt the breath of howard. I suddenly heard every single thing out loud. The tapping on the table of Maria who is upstairs. The wind that sounded like a storm. Drops of water that sounded like earthquakes. It's too loud. It gets louder and louder. Louder and louder.

"Be quiet..., be quieter..." I whispered just then...

"...NOW BE QUIET" I shouted so loudly that all the windows shattered. All the windows. All the windows of the whole villa. I saw howard trying to get a gun out of the drawer until someone screamed....

"MOM!!!"

"maria...MARIA!!! i'm coming" howard yelled

I was still standing there like I couldn't move but I heard everything. Still everything. Suddenly I heard Maria. Maria her breath. Her pulse... Her pulse was getting weaker and weaker. The same with her breathing. I ran up and saw Maria lying on the floor. Next to her were Tony and Howard. I saw her throat slit by a pane of glass. I knew she was trying to talk but all the blood wasn't cutting it. Tony turned to me angrily. In the meantime Howard was trying to stop the bleeding. Tony's look was different. I hadn't even seen that look in two weeks. I felt his pain.

"Was that you...?" Tony kept asking me more and more aggressively.

My whole head is spinning. I don't know what else I can do. What is happening to me. Why is this happening. I didn't want this to happen.

"I-uh no...so no" I stuttered the whole time

„What are you.." said Tony then looking back to Maria and crying.

"She's dead" I said. I shouldn't have said that now...but I couldn't hear her pulse anymore.

"DON'T SAY THAT!!!" yelled Tony in pain. Suddenly he stood up and stormed aggressively towards me, faster and faster.

"TONY IM SO-" I screamed until....

there was silence.

Back into a dark empty forest.

They were gone.

everything was quiet.

"NO WHY ARE MY POWERS NOW WORKING!?!?" I screamed and started crying.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING"

the voices still hadn't gone.

I could still hear Maria's last breaths.

"What have I done to them...?" I whispered.

"WHAT AM I ALWAYS DOING WRONG?" I screamed louder and louder.

"I DON'T WANT THIS ANY MORE" I screamed so loudly that all the trees around me fell down. I was amazed. I just stood there again. Staring into space. I became afraid of myself.

."Y/n I know who you are"

Who i am actually?

HIIII GUYS I WROTE THIS AT 1 AM SO IDK WHAT I WROTE THEY BUT I HOPE U STILL LIKE IT👍🏼👍🏼
Please vote guys💓

Words count: 698