[15]

I opened my eyes slowly because the sun's rays were dazzling my face.

"AHHHHHH PIETRO???" I screamed when I saw him and i fell off the bed.

"Ouch..."

"y/n be quiet, I still want to sleep."

I was silent.

"e-e-er good morning?" I yawned.

"Yes, good morning," he said half asleep.

"Aren't you wearing a shirt?" shit. Um, I didn't actually want to say that out loud.

He stood up and looked down at me. He walked closer and closer to me.

"It doesn't look like" he smirked. I always blush so much when he smirks at me!!

He's still coming closer...and I leaned a little on the table behind me. I always had to look up and at his six pack abs. Well, he's already trained quite well.

"Y/n.."

I was in my very own world right now.

"Y/n..."

Now I finally heard him.

"Y-Y-Yes?" I said shyly.

He bent down a little so that he was roughly my height. He looked deep into my eyes. At that moment I would have liked him to kiss me instead.

"Can you give me my shirt. The one  you're leaning on?"

Suddenly Wanda jumped into the room.

"GOOD MORNING-"

"AHHHH I'M SORRY" she screamed and quickly covered her eyes with her hands. As I was about to speak she ran away.

"WANDA NO IT IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS" I yelled after her.

As I was about to go out, I turned around again.

"PIETRO TELL HER IT WAS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED" I yelled at him.

"What did it look like?" he joked as he put on his shirt

I was completely quiet. True. What did it look like?

"You know..." I mumbled as I walked out. I could still hear Pietro laughing at me. That was embarrassing.

I've been trying to explain to her for 5 minutes that it wasn't what it looked like. When I heard Pietro's steps coming down, I immediately looked at the stairs.

"Pietro..." I groaned, annoyed.

"...tell her that it wasn't what it looked like" Pietro looked at me and then at Wanda. She looked at us both with her eyebrows raised and her arms crossed.

"некомфортно. Ничего не происходит" he laughed.

"Я на это надеюсь, потому что не хочу, чтобы что-то подобное было в моем доме." she said.