[27]

When we turned around we saw Tony Stark, the blonde haired man and the one with the shield. He immediately started making some jokes, which of course made the robot angry. Through the conversations we were finally able to find out his name. His name is Ultron. strange name sounds scary. They screamed to each other until Pietro suddenly said something that made me feel afraid but I was more afraid that Tony would recognize me, but he didn't react. He didn't even look at me. Hadn't he seen me yet? Have I changed that much? Or does he not want to see me at all?

Suddenly Ultron used his powers and pulled Tony towards him and then back against a wall. Great, now it all begins. Ultron and Tony started flying and shooting each other, Wanda ran and did the same. She uses her powers and shoots others with them. Prieto too, only I stood there, helpless. I was just standing in the middle of the fight. my head was somewhere else entirely. I had no idea what was going to happen now. Of course I knew we would fight now, but this time I don't know which side is the good side.

 Of course I knew we would fight now, but this time I don't know which side is the good side

I watch everything because if I'm not going to do anything then at least I'm watching. I couldn't really concentrate, but of course I just looked at Pietro, I didn't want anything to happen to him, but I couldn't really see him properly either because he was running all the time. Only once did I notice how he was hitting the man with the shield, who is also called Captain America, and then tried to take the hammer from the blonde-haired man but he was immediately pulled back. I was now really interested in what this hammer is, what it's made of, what exactly it is. I saw Captain America come to him. I immediately wanted to run, but he didn't do anything. He just tells him something and leaves again.

This went on for a long time

This went on for a long time. Just arguing, just fighting and I was just standing in the middle of it all. Somehow they don't notice me. Of course I stepped aside a bit because I didn't want anything to do with it. I don't know who should fight for but for Pietro no, definitely not. I looked up at Wanda when I noticed she was walking towards the man with the bow. She tried to give him a version, but he knew it was happening and gave her an electric shock, so to speak. I was frightened and suddenly started shaking. Thank God, Pietro came immediately and helped her. I wanted to go to him, but there was too much going on here.