[22]

"Hi...so...ehm...I don't want to disturb you now but y/n are you okay"

When I turned around I saw jean which surprised me because I thought we had a bad relationship.

"Y/n I know how you feel...before you say I don't understand. Yes I do, because I used to feel that way too. I can't tell how bad it is for you but I understand and you know who helped me...Charles"

"Professor X...? I'm sure he doesn't want to help me. He already said I'm useless..." I said sadly and looked at the ground again but when I saw a shadow I immediately looked up again.

"I'm sorry, y/n. I didn't mean it like that and I definitely want to help you because I know you'll help us all soon." Professor X came and said.

"What do you mean-"

"That doesn't matter now. You'll find out. So I want to help you now, just like I helped Jean, please let me into your mind." I nodded to him. I was actually wondering what he might find in my head now. I just wanted to get rid of that voice or at least not hear it so loud that I could hardly hear anyone else.

Finally, after a while, I couldn't hear a single voice. Everything was quiet. No more voices. Only...

"y/n, are they gone? Can't you hear any more? Did he make it?" Pietro asked more and more behind me.

"Yes" I smiled but I didn't run to Pietro but to Professor X and hugged him. I didn't hug back but I didn't care. I was just so grateful to him.

 I was just so grateful to him

"thank you-"

"You don't need to thank me. To be honest, I actually owed you that after the way I treated you." he replied, pushing me slightly away from him.

"Professor X-"

"You can call me Charles," he grinned at me. Wow. Good, because I didn't feel like calling him that all the time. I feel like hes my teacher, actually he's kinda my teacher but.... if I can call him by his first name, I'M FRIENDS WITH AN X-MEN!!!! EVEN WITH THE LEADER OF THE X-MENS. I smiled, nodded and drove forward....

"So charles about my supposed powers. I already know a little bit about it"

I went to my closet, opened it and took out my backpack. Pietro gave me a puzzled look and Charles just like that. Sure, what are they going to think what I take out? Cheese? Of course not! After a while, when I was rummaging around in my rucksack, I finally felt a big book. The Infinity Stones book. To be honest, it was really embarrassing that I rummaged for so long after the book when it was so big. Well, not that big, but about the size of two hands on top of each other. But whatever! I ran back to the two of them and gave Charles the book. He looked down at the book and whispered...

"Infinity stones..."