[26]

As I wanted to answer him, I heard footsteps coming towards us...

I noticed Wanda trying to control my mind again, to control me, to remove our so-called security bullet, but I resisted. I held all my strength together. So we are invisible. She looked at me in shock. Why is she doing this? Who comes up with this retarded idea? Who would ever think of going back to the Hydra? Have you forgotten what they did? So much experimentation. Have you forgotten them all? Don't you remember what happened? I hope she finds out soon. Pietro should understand it again too. He wanted the death of everyone who did him harm. He knows he's partly to blame because he volunteered. But didn't think something like that would happen.

As several men came down the stairs from Hydra and looked through the room, I felt the two of them try to open their mouths to scream, but I used my powers to silence them. They knew full well that I had so much strength. They just didn't know that I already mastered them all. I have a few tricks that they don't know. Tricks I tried with Charles that he taught me, secret. He knew that I would need it at some point, that I should never say it. Just for a moment like this. She looks at me in surprise, amazed And still has something to say. I kept lifting it until everyone was out of the room. I was so out of breath. I want to get to the ground quickly, but I had to stand right so they know I'm here for them, that I'm going to save them, and that I'm going to do the right thing.

"Before you say anything.I'm improving. Before you complain, I want you to listen to me. It's not a good idea to go back there. Make a deal with them. I don't know how such an idea came about either. You know exactly what they did and it was no good and they will do it again. Give me a chance too. I'll figure out a better plan."

They looked at each other for a while. I was completely scared. I didn't know what they would say. Plus, I was still completely out of breath. I tried to stay on my feet so that I would look strong, even though I had no strength left. Finally. After 5 minutes they answer me.

 After 5 minutes they answer me

" good, y/n. You're right, I don't know how I came up with such an idea, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even thought of something like that. If you have a better idea, say it now. We have no more time. And besides, I feel very strange. I feel a power within me, a strong force nearby. Do you feel it too?" said Pietro and became a little quieter at the end. I listened to him carefully and was actually really happy. But the last words interested me the most. Power? Feel? I also felt a little strange but That's probably just because I don't really have any strength anymore, because I'm so out of breath, because I've tried so hard, right?

"That's exactly what I wanted to say, Pietro. I wanted to say everything exactly the same. It wasn't a good idea. I won't go there again. I don't want anything to do with it anymore. I don't want to go there again! I want to never see them again, never hear from them again. They destroyed me, what we have is not a gift. It's a curse. One thing you can never get rid of before you die. That sounds strange, but it's the truth and I don't know why I'm feeling so bad right now and why I'm twisting everything in my head. There is someone, there is something. something strong. something with stronger power, very strong power. We have to go there. Y/n I know you feel them too. We are all connected to it and I'm sure it had to do with this stone, the blue stone and the stone you touched. It's one of those. We've already seen it too. Hydra has had it for a long time and now the Avengers have it," Wanda said.