two.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia
Same Day

As the final song's outro played, Kailyn looked at the audience with a huge smile on her face

As the final song's outro played, Kailyn looked at the audience with a huge smile on her face. She was ending the last show to her "Clear The Smoke" tour. During the tour, she had 6 sold out shows out of 20, the last one being one of them. Kailyn felt accomplished, doing another thing that she loved which was making music and entertaining people.

"Thank you Atlanta ! I love y'all ! Y'all was too litt tonight. Make sure y'all shop KaiSev ! Thank you for poppin out to the "Clear The Smoke" tour ! Have a good night." Kailyn says waving her hands to the crowd before heading off of stage towards the group that stood there waiting for her.

"That's a fuckin a wrap" She says handing the stage manager the mic causing for everybody to cheer and clap their hands at the final performance.

There was no doubt that the crew wasn't proud of her. They enjoyed watching Kailyn bring joy to other people and being able to see her in her element was amazing. She was destined star.

Kailyn had a long journey on tour. She made sure to document it for when Kalee got older so that she could experience what her mama had done, as well as reminisce on the good times.

"Kailynnnn" Seven shouts, with a huge smile on her face, as she held Kalee on her right hip, "You did amazingggg"

"You know how I do bestie ! " Kailyn smiles taking her daughter from her bestfriend. She leaned her head towards the baby girl and began to kiss over her face causing for her to squeal, "You seen mama on stage ?"

Kalee giggled upon receiving the kisses that her mother gave her before nodding her head and playing her new fascination, the chains that sat on Kailyn's outfit.

"She distracted and shit but Kailyn you did the damn thing up there" Leo confirmed rubbing his hands together, "You should let me be yo hype man more often"

"Thank you Leo and y'all did do a good job with helping with the crowd and shit. They loved y'all probably way more than they loved me" Kailyn says giving her props to her three friends.

Xavier nodded his head feeling all excited, "I know I did. They loved me too bad out here"

Seven leaned over and grasped the collar of his shirt that sat on his body, that was now stretched out, "Yeah... We can see that"

He thought it was a good idea to crowd surf during Kailyn's song "Balance My Lows" and let's just say, he almost lost a few things.

Xavier swatted Seven's hands away from his shirt and took a step back, "Don't touch me but Kailyn.. next time you go on tour ? Call ya boy."